Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I said this before, future restrictions will 100% be put onto your ST or whatever.

Nailed on. I was on the FCC for a while and they discussed how many brought CL tickets and no showed. There was a definite black mark against those. As they knew they where buying for the point or in the hope they could sell on.

2 hours ago, Filberts lovechild said:

Yep was at the Swindon game & heartbroken on the coach all the way home

Don't mention Swindon coach trip home.

On the way back, our coach broke down.    Stopped at a pub for an hour while they tried to fix the problem.   Eventually got going again, but were limited to a maxiumum speed of about 20 mph up the M1 for the last 50 miles.   Hideous journey.

24 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

On the way back, our coach broke down.    Stopped at a pub for an hour while they tried to fix the problem.   Eventually got going again, but were limited to a maxiumum speed of about 20 mph up the M1 for the last 50 miles.   Hideous journey.

I am sure there is a GCSE maths question in there somewhere...

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Leicester69 said:

Has anyone had a response/confirmation after submitting the consent form...I submitted mine, via the ticket confirmation link, but not had any confirmation or acknowledgement.

???

There is no confirmation other than you getting sent your print at home match ticket (which has not come through for me yet).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, worth_the_wait said:

😂 So gut wrenching though there should have only been one winner that second half!

id still take a 20 mph trip down the M1 on a coach, wearing a mask to make it to the cup final

5 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Ok, so I've absolutely bottled it and ordered a ticket, I hate myself for it.

Where's this consent form and which COVID test to I need? Been out for a few hours and missed a lot of info!

EDIT: Found the form, was in my confirmation email.

2 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

Snap!   I hate myself as well.

There was no way I'm wasting my time and money on a stupid guinea pig test event.

Woke up and found myself booking tickets online.

29 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Me too! lol

If my lad, on 315 points, doesn't get a ticket I'm blaming you for not having the courage of your convictions, it'll be Taken all over again.

I will find you, and I will kill you.

4 minutes ago, ChampionFox50 said:

Caved in and bought a ticket like many , anyone know once we get to a Wembley will we be able to move about or will we be frogmarched in to the stadium ? 

Once you’re in the stadium, you will be able to freely move around within your broad area for ‘refreshments’ and the loo. Obvs you won’t be able access other levels or beyond the Lcfc split. 

2 hours ago, ozleicester said:

IT IS THE FA CUP FINAL

LEICESTER ARE IN IT.... and people dont want to go :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

It's a very weird feeling. Just think I'll get more enjoyment out of the day watching with mates in a relaxed environment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Once you’re in the stadium, you will be able to freely move around within your broad area for ‘refreshments’ and the loo. Obvs you won’t be able access other levels or beyond the Lcfc split. 

But will we be able to go to buy a pub beer, sandwich or coffee around wembley? Or are we going to be held in a holding pen/stadium bubble with their vastly inflated prices?

I'm suspecting the latter.

Edited by 09bballer

So am I right in thinking that they are forcing you to sit in a compacted, sweaty bus for hours with 50+ other people, but when you get to the ground, you have to sit socially distanced? :giggle:

If everyone has been tested, and they deem it safe to travel in a coach, why can't everyone just sit together like a normal away day? Or can they?

3 hours ago, ozleicester said:

IT IS THE FA CUP FINAL

LEICESTER ARE IN IT.... and people dont want to go :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

I am going but can fully respect why people don't want to.

I wouldn't consider this for any other game and won't be bothering with regular fixtures again until we can be at capacity.

• Like 4

After being adamant I wasn’t going yesterday. I’ve woke up this morning and caved in, bought myself a ticket on the party bus.

I’m all over the place.

Still loads of tickets left for those who are going for them today.

• Like 1