Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

Just now, Filberts lovechild said:

There’s a story to tell the grandkids if we win the FA cup 😂

Can you see us beating Chelsea? Hope we do but i remember the car journey back from Swindon 93, utter dejection. Chelsea are ****ing flying at the mo. The coach journey back if we lost would take approximately 30 hours lol

20 minutes ago, Filberts lovechild said:

To really rub it in I’m seeing people that can go but cba cos of the bus travel!!! Have you lost your minds, this is Leicester in an FA Cup final; once in a lifetime, has your loyalty deserted you in the last 12 months?

Not that long ago I did a 24 hour coach journey in USA which only stopped for breaks at Wendys and included a fellow passenger who started hallucinating that a baby on board was trying to kill him. A 8 hour round trip will be fine! 

• Haha 1

Just now, rachhere said:

Not that long ago I did a 24 hour coach journey in USA which only stopped for breaks at Wendys and included a fellow passenger who started hallucinating that a baby on board was trying to kill him. A 8 hour round trip will be fine! 

Was it a Greyhound?

My brother was on one in Atlanta that stopped outside a prison and was joined by a former inmate, and a friend of mine had a weird old man stroking his leg.

Everyone who's been on a greyhound has a story.

• Haha 1

Just now, Itsthejoeker said:

Was it a Greyhound?

My brother was on one in Atlanta that stopped outside a prison and was joined by a former inmate, and a friend of mine had a weird old man stroking his leg.

Everyone who's been on a greyhound has a story.

It was! Once experienced, never forgotten. Other highlights were a guy who tried to nick people's bags from underneath the bus (we had stopped at a service station miles from anywhere and so I have no idea where he thought he was going with them) and a guy who it turned out didn't have a ticket and so the bus driver chucked him off at the next stop which happened to be the tiniest little settlement in the middle of the desert - I hope he made it...! 

14 minutes ago, smr said:

Can you see us beating Chelsea? Hope we do but i remember the car journey back from Swindon 93, utter dejection. Chelsea are ****ing flying at the mo. The coach journey back if we lost would take approximately 30 hours lol

Your a joyful positive soul aint you!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest glasgowfox

Not sure if its bitterness or the truth but I would take getting a ticket for the spurs game over the fa final 🦊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😜

7 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

Not sure if its bitterness or the truth but I would take getting a ticket for the spurs game over the fa final 🦊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😜

It's bitterness mate>

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Ok, so I've absolutely bottled it and ordered a ticket, I hate myself for it.

Where's this consent form and which COVID test to I need? Been out for a few hours and missed a lot of info!

EDIT: Found the form, was in my confirmation email.

You'd have to change your name if you hadn't gone.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, smr said:

Yep was at the Swindon game & heartbroken on the coach all the way home

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Ok, so I've absolutely bottled it and ordered a ticket, I hate myself for it.

Snap!   I hate myself as well.

There was no way I'm wasting my time and money on a stupid guinea pig test event.

Woke up and found myself booking tickets online.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BrummieFOX said:

Hypothetically if Vardy bags us a last minute winner. How many are getting back on that coach? 

Everyone that wants to every see a game again. Absolutely nailed on the club **** you over if you don't get on the coach home.

• Like 1