Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

15 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

What's the deal with coaches then? Just got that 2 hours window for turning up. 

anyone know how it's gonna work?  

I think you just get on one when you get there and when it’s full it will set off

1 hour ago, 09bballer said:

But will we be able to go to buy a pub beer, sandwich or coffee around wembley? Or are we going to be held in a holding pen/stadium bubble with their vastly inflated prices?

I'm suspecting the latter.

I suspect that those arriving on coaches will be bussed into the stadium area and expected to access the stadium straight away

i very much doubt they will allow you to go out of the Wembley bubble to the bars in the area 

maybe this is one of the ‘lessons’ they learned from the league cup final with the Man City fans 

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

So it’s 1900 after it’s 1700 ?

could it be that they are adding back corporates that aren’t taking up their option ???

maybe people with them in their baskets that then remove them to. Ticket systems arent as live as they should be some times either. They fluctuate all the time. 

28 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

What's the deal with coaches then? Just got that 2 hours window for turning up. 

anyone know how it's gonna work?  

I assume either you'll be able to turn up when you want, or you'll be given a time slot to get onto a bus to stagger the arrival of people.

13 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I suspect that those arriving on coaches will be bussed into the stadium area and expected to access the stadium straight away

i very much doubt they will allow you to go out of the Wembley bubble to the bars in the area 

maybe this is one of the ‘lessons’ they learned from the league cup final with the Man City fans 

The stadium won't be open. If you get on a coach at 10:30 you will arrive at Wembley by 13:00 (4 hours until KO). They must allow you to walk around the vicinity freely, be ridiculous if not. Anyone from anywhere could travel to the stadium and walk about freely.

27 minutes ago, AaronH said:

Has anybody seen the Brent council link at all or NHS?

It appears that the registering of interest for this had to be done when the semi final tickets were up for grabs. So if there's several thousand who applied for those, they will be the ones that have a chance to get 2 tickets for the final. What a gig, free tickets to see us in the semi and then the final. Mosey on down to Wembley on your own accord, swigging and shouting. Naaah not for me 😫😫😫

How can I check how many prioirity points I have? I thought it'd be in the "Personal Details" section of the website but it's not showing. 

EDIT: Scrap the above, I have found it 

Edited by Adster

4 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

If tickets are still on sale does anyone know what priority points number it is currently at? 

It's at 316+ until 1pm, when it opens up to 307+. If it doesn't sell out to that group they've not yet clarified when it will move to 306 and below.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

It's at 316+ until 1pm, when it opens up to 307+. If it doesn't sell out to that group they've not yet clarified when it will move to 306 and below.

Both my season tickets are on 271 unfortunately so we have no chance, didn’t get tickets for enough away games... :(

10 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think if it hits 300+ it will vanish very quickly.

I’d imagine the bulk of our season ticket holders are on around 300 points tbf

If you’d had a ST since promotion and gone to no away games you’d be on 300 

6 minutes ago, MattFox said:

I’d imagine the bulk of our season ticket holders are on around 300 points tbf

If you’d had a ST since promotion and gone to no away games you’d be on 300 

That's exactly why yes. There will be thousands who have been to no away games but had season tickets for the full 6 year period. I imagine the next level after 307+ could be something between 301+ and 303+. Just depends how many in each bracket which the club will know.

1 hour ago, jeffschlupp said:

I make it 1874 left as of 9:48am

1879 available as at 11.00.

I reckon they've probably sold 40-50 tickets today.   

What amuses me, is after the initial massive mad surge, it slows down to a trickle ... and then you get people thinking "do I fancy a cup final? oh I'll think about it.   Actually, I do quite fancy it.   Yeah, deffo.   Right, let's book my ticket")  :)

Clicking on the link yesterday took me into the queue even though I didn't have enough priority points but when I go into it today I only have the buy option which is greyed out at the moment. I am bang on the 307 points level. Will the buy option change colour at 1PM and allow me in?