Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Yes, they could sit together no doubt, I was working off worst case all single people. Not sure if they can fit more than 25 people on when there are a couple of groups of 6 for example or 25 is the limit even if 4 groups of 6 and a single person occupying about a quarter of the coach.

4 groups of 6 is an interesting example, I’d imagine they just use the usual space bollocks and put a few more on away from the groups or maybe they wouldn’t, as you say 25 then it gets tramping down the M1. 

25passengers nets £1125 per coach, drivers lucky to see £100 a day, someone’s earning from it.

43 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

That sounds strange. Maybe they like to have a different view of the pitch for each half. Do they change seats if the teams swap ends after the coin toss as well?

Haha no idea, but yes I think you're right it can only be a for a different view 

7 minutes ago, Corky said:

I think we've got to change this "People don't want to go" argument too.

It isn't people choosing to stay away through snobbery or feeling this is beneath us- getting to this game is expensive and an awful lot of hassle. Plus, as excellently outlined by @Footballwipe, there are situations where Dads/ Grandads/ Mothers and Grans could go but under-16 children/ grandchildren can't which is a massive decision.

One of those situations where nobody is in the wrong whatever decision they take. I'm sure many are also thinking that we've got an excellent squad, manager and set-up and hopefully the next final won't be too far away

If I still lived in the UK and could get a ticket I'd quite happily leave my daughter at home :ph34r:

I think it might depend on the age group, most people my age have waited their whole lives for this, the younger fans may well feel it might come around again soon 

23 minutes ago, promised land said:

4 groups of 6 is an interesting example, I’d imagine they just use the usual space bollocks and put a few more on away from the groups or maybe they wouldn’t, as you say 25 then it gets tramping down the M1. 

25passengers nets £1125 per coach, drivers lucky to see £100 a day, someone’s earning from it.

Was Told also wembley charge parking @ £90 a coach 

37 minutes ago, Corky said:

I think we've got to change this "People don't want to go" argument too.

It isn't people choosing to stay away through snobbery or feeling this is beneath us- getting to this game is expensive and an awful lot of hassle. Plus, as excellently outlined by @Footballwipe, there are situations where Dads/ Grandads/ Mothers and Grans could go but under-16 children/ grandchildren can't which is a massive decision.

One of those situations where nobody is in the wrong whatever decision they take. I'm sure many are also thinking that we've got an excellent squad, manager and set-up and hopefully the next final won't be too far away

Also, it’s not like you can’t enjoy winning if it should happen when not being there. I’d love to go with my mates but it’s not happening so I will enjoy it it home. 

Stand by your morals and you shall be rewarded! lol Managed to get one of the last few and be able to travel by car. I wonder how

many people now will just not turn up for the coach and make their own way. 

• Like 1

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Please tell me it’s a wind up that they are now saying you don’t have to travel by coach?

Nope 

The sad thing is £45 is a lot of money to part with to then also have to pay for alternative arrangements. 

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Please tell me it’s a wind up that they are now saying you don’t have to travel by coach?

Nope - its true

Makes a mockery of the whole thing that they didn't have enough coach spaces in the first place

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

Stand by your morals and you shall be rewarded! lol Managed to get one of the last few and be able

to travel by car. I wonder hiw

many people now will just not turn up for the coach and make their own way. 

What's the chances the tickets will be cancelled if you don't travel by coach?

6 minutes ago, vadera69 said:

Nope - its true

Makes a mockery of the whole thing that they didn't have enough coach spaces in the first place

Bloody hell how bad is that. 

I just checked the twitter help account and no word from them since the 5th haha.

Just now, Fox92 said:

Bloody hell how bad is that. 

I just checked the twitter help account and no word from them since the 5th haha.

Donna is living in Columbia under the name Wanita and Jim runs a fishery on the Isle of Skye under the name of Fergus apparently.

• Haha 3

I got my ticket in a rush booked the coach from the KP.

Then went to assign a friend’s ticket, couldn’t get the coach to be accepted, fortunately she got online, got a ticket near me and got the coach booked from Enderby. 

It is what it is I suppose. 

1 hour ago, Allotmentox said:

apparently the coaches only taking 25 people for safe covid distancing    

For £45 I want Tops limo driven by the birch in full chauffeurs uniform and a fully stocked mini bar….