Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

Well that was bloody horrible, had the ticket in my basket but couldn’t bring myself to checkout as I can’t guarantee I’d make a full day of it with my old man.

We’d be separate travelling there and I’d also have to wait until 3pm to see if he could come.

Beer garden it is! Do us proud those who do go :scarf:

1 minute ago, FLAN said:

This under 16 ban is weird given most kids are doing two tests a week for school

I guess because it's an experiment and less is known about how covid affects kids they've had to make a decision not to let them go. Plus adults can sign their rights away for taking part but it's more morally questionable to let a child do so.

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Well that was bloody horrible, had the ticket in my basket but couldn’t bring myself to checkout as I can’t guarantee I’d make a full day of it with my old man.

We’d be separate travelling there and I’d also have to wait until 3pm to see if he could come.

Go back on at 15:00 and get tickets for both of you. Sorted!

As this is a test event I'm not sure what's being tested as all fans must have a neg test and are not allowed to mix with anyone else. This is not a realistic situation especially for the Euros where fans will be travelling independently from all over. Not sure what its going to prove really.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Still would have to travel separately there unfortunately :( 

I assume different postcodes (LE vs non-LE). It's a shame this couldn't be considered by the club where some family/friends are in different situations. Guess it was too much effort to try and work out.

Just now, Gazza3 said:

As this is a test event I'm not sure what's being tested as all fans must have a neg test and are not allowed to mix with anyone else. This is not a realistic situation especially for the Euros where fans will be travelling independently from all over. Not sure what its going to prove really.

They are obviously testing everyone before the match and then again after the match to see what the results are. However, if they are looking to drop social distancing and masks then this is a pointless test.

Pretty sure going forward, for big events, testing beforehand will be vital (if not fully vaccinated). Can't see them just let anyone in without checking, certainly for 6-12 months.

15 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

Why isn't this realistic? People will need a neg test before allowed in Euros most likely. They're then testing people mixing on coaches/trains but smaller numbers.  You've got people mixing in the ground, around the ground etc. Some insightful data can be collected which will help us all. 

its not realistic to get a neg test every time you go to an event. Also normally people will travel independantly not all on buses together. I would think it would be helpful ton test people after the event to see if there is any spread . Wil the same rules apply for the spurs match ? I doubt it. Thousands of people travel in and out of London every day - are they all tested ?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Just buy the tickets together at 3pm...?

3 minutes ago, Kierzz said:

Do people think it will make it to 3pm? I'm not sure how many are left at the moment....

I would of thought so, they wouldn’t of announced the 3pm slot if there wasn’t a good chance of tickets being available.