Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

21 minutes ago, Bert said:

Check points at Wembley 

How would a check point determine how you’ve traveled? I suppose unless it’s stipulated on the ticket. I’m assuming at the check points they’ll just be checking the name on the ticket, matches the name on the COVID test, matches the name / picture on the ID. 

Asked about the coach situation and I was told that coaches will leave between 10:30 and 12:30 on a rolling basis. So as soon as one coach is full, it departs and so on. So no fixed time for people to have to rock up.

Pretty sure all booked onto coaches will receive emails and some point confirming those details anyway.

1 minute ago, Yes N'Didi said:

No queue to the site, have to assume everyone who won the ballot and who is over 316+ points has purchased.

1944 tickets left as of 16:09.

That's a lot of spare tickets! Maybe there really isn't much demand for this.

I've been ****ed by the arbitrary 2014/15 introduction of the 50 points per season ticket. One season out cos of uni has meant I haven't been able to get tickets to the biggest games for years. I'll try emailing Jim about this again because being 50 points down on everyone for that one season is ridiculously harsh.

Having said that I don't want to go anyway. I just wanted a moan!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Rigga said:

Stretton - hillfield house I’d say...

Are we able to use here though ?

what’s ya name mate, we may know each other..lol

Yeah the Stretton one is the one I was thinking of, as its local (I'm just off tutbury road).

Signs outside say no booking required so I'll probably pop down when I get chance maybe sat morning and check I can definitely get a test there next Thurs pm and that they do the right sort of tests.

Not gonna stick my name on here! Not from Burton originally and don't know so many people here so we probably don't know each other!

21 minutes ago, ousefox said:

That's a lot of spare tickets! Maybe there really isn't much demand for this.

I've been ****ed by the arbitrary 2014/15 introduction of the 50 points per season ticket. One season out cos of uni has meant I haven't been able to get tickets to the biggest games for years. I'll try emailing Jim about this again because being 50 points down on everyone for that one season is ridiculously harsh.

Having said that I don't want to go anyway. I just wanted a moan!

It impacts me positively, but I do think the ST allowance is overdone at 50 points. Surely it would be sensible for it to be equivalent to the amount of aways you could go to, something like 25 points? Think that would be slightly fairer.

What really makes me laugh here is all the ST’s that like to have a dig at Memberships not being ‘as loyal’ as them, only for them not having enough away points to qualify for this match. Where’s your loyalty gone 😂 ?

To really rub it in I’m seeing people that can go but cba cos of the bus travel!!! Have you lost your minds, this is Leicester in an FA Cup final; once in a lifetime, has your loyalty deserted you in the last 12 months?

And no I was unsuccessful on the ballot, but I’d bend over backwards for an 8 hour coach trip even if we lost in the cup final.

• Like 1

All booked . 
Our lead Booker secured 9 tickets , all seated together in same block , we are just next to the Royal box . 
Coaches are a first come first served . 
i.e as soon as one fills the next one leaves . 
So all be sitting together in ground and on the coach .

We are all friends and family (on club site) rang up to add friends via club today.

plenty left . :scarf:

Edited by crisp packet
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Snik-Snok said:

Yeah the Stretton one is the one I was thinking of, as its local (I'm just off tutbury road).

Signs outside say no booking required so I'll probably pop down when I get chance maybe sat morning and check I can definitely get a test there next Thurs pm and that they do the right sort of tests.

Not gonna stick my name on here! Not from Burton originally and don't know so many people here so we probably don't know each other!

👍👍

I’m sure the hillfield one is correct 

1 minute ago, Raj said:

We got 5 tickets together (as together as you can!) And have booked energy park n ride to leave the car there for coach pick up.

Consent form completed.

Lateral flow test booked for next Thursday.

Just pray for a negative  and off we go.

No disrespect  to anyone but I cant understand the mentality of those not wanting the headache to goto the FA Cup Final when they have accumulated points going to Burnley away!!!!

Its the FA Cup Final FFS!!!!

Probably because burnley away involved no face masks, own car, laugh with mates in car, in pub and singing your heart out on the terraces without having to go and do covid tests, sit on a cramped coach or wear a face apron for the entire day....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, smr said:

Probably because burnley away involved no face masks, own car, laugh with mates in car, in pub and singing your heart out on the terraces without having to go and do covid tests, sit on a cramped coach or wear a face apron for the entire day....

There’s a story to tell the grandkids if we win the FA cup 😂

55 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

Already having nightmares about coaches all trying to leave the car park after a heavy defeat 

I remember Blackburn in the playoffs....the coach was like a greenhouse and at least 45 mins to see a proper road!

Just now, Filberts lovechild said:

There’s a story to tell the grandkids if we win the FA cup 😂

"Grandad, where were you when we won the FA Cup?"

Right here in my chair, didn't believe in that COVID bollocks because I live in a free state and couldn't be asked to get tested and sit on a coach.