Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

so, regarding the Covid test on Thursday or Friday - do you have to "book" it, or do you just turn up at the Testing site?

Do you get the results at the same time? Or do you have to wait (and potentially risk not getting the result in time for the final)?

Just now, stripeyfox said:

so, regarding the Covid test on Thursday or Friday - do you have to "book" it, or do you just turn up at the Testing site?

Do you get the results at the same time? Or do you have to wait (and potentially risk not getting the result in time for the final)?

Follow the link on the site. I've booked one for Thursday evening 

32 minutes ago, Livid said:

I got my ticket in a rush booked the coach from the KP.

Then went to assign a friend’s ticket, couldn’t get the coach to be accepted, fortunately she got online, got a ticket near me and got the coach booked from Enderby. 

It is what it is I suppose. 

Same thing with my partner and me, she’s going from KP I’m from Enderby opposite sides of the ground and our friend who goes with us  couldn’t get a coach place, utter joke🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Whiner said:

Same thing with my partner and me, she’s going from KP I’m from Enderby opposite sides of the ground and our friend who goes with us  couldn’t get a coach place, utter joke🤷‍♂️

Contact the club, they may be able to change things about?

29 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

The club need to come clean on this either you have to use the official coaches if in a LE postcode or you dont.......going to piss alot of people off.

I think they expected x number to be LE postcode so booked enough coaches. Either they would have booked too many, or slightly too few. The latter occured and they obviously just allowed a handful to choose the non-coach option. It's not that big a deal really. The club could have done better with the general coach situation but this can't be one of the blame points.

• Like 1

To be honest I don’t like to drive and my low priority/late train booking cost is what puts me off going away more. I prefer the train just because you can get up go for a coffee, go for a pint beforehand  etc. 

At least I’m guaranteed I’ll have two seats to myself on the coach and there are times at the KP where I like the leg room and secretly hope the guy next to me is a no show. Silver linings etc :whistle:

58 minutes ago, isaidno said:

Managed to get one. Didn't think it would get to my priority. 

I was one of the ones who was going to give it a miss mainly because of the coach nonsense, just read a few posts on here say you don’t need coach now as it’s full so went online and snapped one up, test booked for Thursday too.

• Like 1

Just now, promised land said:

I was one of the ones who was going to give it a miss mainly because of the coach nonsense, just read a few posts on here say you don’t need coach now as it’s full so went online and snapped one up, test booked for Thursday too.

Good things come to those who wait.