Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

I’m gutted. Never though it would go as low as it seems to be and I can get in at 3pm. Just can’t face going without my son (14) to something like this when we always go together. Such a shame 

1 minute ago, whitlock said:

I’m sure it’s been asked already, but is it only the lead booker who is required to complete the consent form?

No, each person has to. Use the link in your confirmation email.

7 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Looks like we may sell out eventually. Speaking to a Chelsea fan earlier looks like a slow take up their as well he is in their group 4 and got a ticket. 

Chelsea had about 4 or 5 bands today staggered in about 2 hour windows. My mate is a STH and got his tickets today. I think it goes on sale to all STH's from this afternoon some time.

I think we will be sold out shortly.

11 minutes ago, whitlock said:

I’m sure it’s been asked already, but is it only the lead booker who is required to complete the consent form?

Jim emailed me yesterday saying everyone who isn't a lead booker will be sent their own consent form to sign.

1 hour ago, Gazza3 said:

its not realistic to get a neg test every time you go to an event. Also normally people will travel independantly not all on buses together. I would think it would be helpful ton test people after the event to see if there is any spread . Wil the same rules apply for the spurs match ? I doubt it. Thousands of people travel in and out of London every day - are they all tested ?

I bet people will need to be tested prior to the Spurs game, travel restrictions won't be the same of course, but I'm confident you'd need a negative test. Thousands do travel around London, but then again they aren't involved in a test event? People are required to be tested in many work places before being allowed on site.

They are testing people after the event. You're required to do a PCR test a few days afterwards.

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It keeps saying event not available when I click on the seats and go to book

DONT use the link Ndidi posted as that was what happened to me ( I am not eligible yet but it let me pick ticketsbut not add to basket) you need to follow your own log in link, if your points bracket it open that is.  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I bet people will need to be tested prior to the Spurs game, travel restrictions won't be the same of course, but I'm confident you'd need a negative test. Thousands do travel around London, but then again they aren't involved in a test event? People are required to be tested in many work places before being allowed on site.

They are testing people after the event. You're required to do a PCR test a few days afterwards.

Just checked what Chelsea are doing for the PL match with us and no mention of a test, just face covering during match and staggered entry times depending where you are sitting.