Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

2 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

It isn't a debate when you just make stuff up to post a reply. As you've gone personal early, we'll you know the rest. 

Name the stuff what's made up then 

• A neutral fan reacts differently to a partisan fan. Behaviour not only in the stadium but subsequently their journey to and from the ground. As seen with Carabao Cup final because if you had a ticket from one of the clubs you had to name your route to the ground. 
  • Tickets for the two recent test events were restricted to:- Brent Council staff, Brent and NWL NHS and care staff, local school teachers and pupils over 18, Wembley Park residents and business and the local voluntary sector. Therefore all of them living in London equals higher chance of Chelsea fans within the neutral allocation
  • Like I said - I used the words 'suspect' in the final paragraph because I'm led to believe that the semi-final - the likes of Brent Council had to send out e-mails on repeat occasion re: applying for tickets. 

If the event is being held as a reward, fill in 21k with NHS staff and key workers.

If it's defined as a 'test' event by the government, test it - because in June we have 45,000 entering Wembley Stadium, which has a high chance of being a huge game for England and UEFA won't be granted any allocations there because they will want hard cash. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

Exactly, and you are all about me, me, me. I know which side of the fence I'd rather sit on.  

I get the irony, read through my posts, I keep saying if, don't deny people the opportunity of a nice day out. It doesn't shed you in a very good light. 

I'm not denying anyone the chance of a nice day out. I'm saying as many Leicester supporters should be able to have as nice a day out as possible (not just "me, me, me"), while NHS staff should get a pay rise to enable them to have more nice days out of their choice too. Not sure that's really going to cast me in that bad of a light on an internet forum called 'FoxesTalk' to be honest...

12 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I'm not denying anyone the chance of a nice day out. I'm saying as many Leicester supporters should be able to have as nice a day out as possible (not just "me, me, me"), while NHS staff should get a pay rise to enable them to have more nice days out of their choice too. Not sure that's really going to cast me in that bad of a light on an internet forum called 'FoxesTalk' to be honest...

At the behest of NHS workers, as I've stated, every year non footballing fans, charities, kids etc are all given tickets. Where was your outrage then? Did you take the FA to task? Of course you didn't as it didn't affect you. But now we are there it's all about how we are so hard done by etc. It was clearly going to be different this year, how about thinking of others. 

Edited by BigMicky

45 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

Unreal, I can't believe I'm replying to this. How could you possibly ascertain what NHS workers enjoy doing enmasse. 

But yes, give them tickets to wherever they want to go, I agree. 

Yet it's fair game to assume they're all massive football nuts? 

Right..............

Just now, BigMicky said:

So they have to be a 'football nut' to enjoy a cup final? 

Right............. 

Of course not, but my idea of letting them choose from several or a dozen different attractions/days out is much nicer than just going - "great job, here's a ticket to a football match." 

2 minutes ago, smr said:

Of course not, but my idea of letting them choose from several or a dozen different attractions/days out is much nicer than just going - "great job, here's a ticket to a football match." 

How do you know that isn't the case and they asked for the cup final tickets?

Edited by BigMicky

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

The only thing I'm outraged by is your sanctimonious attitude and insistence that anyone who doesn't agree with your shit idea is a selfish fvcker. If the final was a Combined Forest and Derby XI v Boko Haram United this year I'd still be saying their fans should be the ones to get the tickets in circumstances where only a few thousand can go.

If I'm not "thinking of others" then why have I made several references in this thread to NHS staff deserving a pay rise, you absolute trout?

Haha, he's lost it. Me me me is all I hear in your responses.

If you think giving NHS employees a nice day out is a shit idea, then that's on you. 

As I said, you should have written to the FA years ago complaining, you didn't, your mistake. 

7 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

Haha, he's lost it. Me me me is all I hear in your responses.

If you think giving NHS employees a nice day out is a shit idea, then that's on you. 

As I said, you should have written to the FA years ago complaining, you didn't, your mistake. 

How could I write to the FA "years ago" about a situation that hasn't even been decided yet? lol

I also said NHS staff should get a pay rise (there's that famous "me, me, me" attitude of mine again!) so they could have more nice days out of their choice.

Edited by Voll Blau

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

How could I write to the FA "years ago" about a situation that hasn't even been decided yet? lol

I also said NHS staff should get a pay rise (there's that famous "me, me, me" attitude of mine again!) so they could have more nice days out of their choice.

The allocation of tickets to non fans has being going on for decades. So the situation isn't a new one. 

Again, how do you know that they don't want to go and that it isn't their number 1 choice?

Try again. 

14 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

Took the easy way out and posted a meme as you have no comeback to my question. Thanks for playing. 

Actually the meme was a reference to the fact that I no longer want to engage in conversation with such a narrowminded keyboard warrior. Just to be clear... I'm right, you're wrong. The end. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smr said:

Actually the meme was a reference to the fact that I no longer want to engage in conversation with such a narrowminded keyboard warrior. Just to be clear... I'm right, you're wrong. The end. 

Hahahaha, the narrow minded one that is thinking of others. Makes perfect sense kidda. 

That meme doesn't represent that, it's to reflect disbelief, it was used incorrectly. 

As for keyboard warrior, nah, try again. 

Well that was disappointing - I got numerous notifications so assumed there must be some news on tickets...

Nope, Turns out to just be people arguing over who they think should get the tickets, when who is getting the tickets hasn't even been announced yet. 

Arguing over speculation! :dunno:

Save your time and go straight to page 9 if you see this! Ha 

13 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

If it follows the league cup way then it looks like if you don't have an LE or London postcode you are unable to buy a ticket.

That'd be extremely unfair for a lot of fans who live outside of Leicestershire who travel for home and away games.

They're deserving of the highest priority if anything. 

Plus these people are allowed to visit London from anywhere in England anyway at the moment, it wouldn't make sense to me.

• Like 2