Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

That's a decision that should've been made as soon as we knew there'd be 20k fans, in the knowledge we were still in it. It also should've taken about ten seconds as the solution is quite obvious.

This is the part where we lack as a club, the rest of the running of the club is perfect but customer services side is pretty poor

4 hours ago, dannythefox said:

Nearly 2 weeks out and still no ticket info what a shambles 😂

There is no confirmation how many fans will be allowed 

I suspect that the list will be

i) players families 

ii) box holders (with a max of below six per box)

iii) other corporate season ticket holders

iv) no idea .........

2 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Gotta be balloted imo.

There won't nearly be enough tickets for all the centenarian old dears who have max priority points. 

Stick them in a raffle. And make it male only 🤪..

Ticket Bingo

UPDATE: Just been told we've been allocated 4,850 tickets. No under 18's or those without their 1st vaccine.

The rest will go to non-frontline NHS workers with no interest in sport/ football.

Edited by walkerleeds
Only messing people. I have zero insider knowledge.
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

UPDATE: Just been told we've been allocated 4,850 tickets. No under 18's or those without their 1st vaccine.

The rest will go to non-frontline NHS workers with no interest in sport/ football.

I heard that all tickets are going to NHS staff after they read this post on FT over the past week. Apparently Matt Hancock has been the driver of this.

• Haha 1

Just now, KrefelderFox666 said:

I heard that all tickets are going to NHS staff after they read this post on FT over the past week. Apparently Matt Hancock has been the driver of this.

I've also heard that Cummings is going to hand deliver them to each NHS worker as he's now working for a courier in the Borough of Brent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

That's a decision that should've been made as soon as we knew there'd be 20k fans, in the knowledge we were still in it. It also should've taken about ten seconds as the solution is quite obvious.

No decision could be made as the FA and government only sat down yesterday to discuss what was going to happen. 

Both clubs as of yesterday have not even been told numbers and are waiting for guidance. 

The FA Cup final detail, with regards to number of fans and age range etc was all dependent on the follow up meeting from the Carabao Cup Final which was late yesterday. 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Today's gunna be the day the club are gunna announce the news.... *👀

*I'm guessing of course. 

I think you are right, but if we are only going to get 4850 as some suggest, the club may well have to re-think what their original plans were. I don’t think they were expecting that low figure.

1 hour ago, walkerleeds said:

Can't see that being the case for vaccines. 

Edit: Walkers, I honestly believe someone is having you on mate. Nothing against you.. 

Edited by Ashley
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Can't see that being the case for vaccines. 

The Government’s Event Research Program states that there will be ‘no requirement for participants to show proof of vaccine’. This is the same for any of the ‘test events’ outlined within the ERP. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-about-the-events-research-programme-erp-paving-the-way-for-larger-audiences-to-attend-sport-theatre-and-gigs-safely-this-summer/guidance-on-the-events-research-programme