Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

10 hours ago, Langley said:

Funny  how people don't say this when it's Norwich away on a Friday night 8pm ko on sky. 

That was a terrible night. My friend got stuck in traffic so I was alone. I was too much of a wimp to drink in the spoons alone so got 5 cans from the Morrisons and stood outside drinking them, before that terrible performance

46 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

That was a terrible night. My friend got stuck in traffic so I was alone. I was too much of a wimp to drink in the spoons alone so got 5 cans from the Morrisons and stood outside drinking them, before that terrible performance

I hear you. Took me 5 hours to get there and didn’t get back until 2 am

• Like 1

3 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I left the hotel bar 10 mins before ko and was back in it about 3 mins after the game finished.

Sat drinking until 1am even got a fee free beers of some Norwich fans lol

• Haha 1

On 21/04/2021 at 18:44, FLAN said:

Considering the club has lost a huge amount of revenue surely those who continued to contribute should get priority?

Sky/BT/Prime subscriptions

season ticket renewal fee

this would surely be fairer than old priority points?

The fairest way to sell tickets is by following the priority scheme that the Club has followed for many years. 

Given only current Season Ticket Holders would be eligible to purchase tickets, they’d have paid their £70 Season Ticket retention fee. It could also be argued that current Season Ticket Holders that have built up their priority points by attending away/Cup matches have less of a requirement for a Sky/BT/Prime membership.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Langley said:

Funny  how people don't say this when it's Norwich away on a Friday night 8pm ko on sky. 

1 hour ago, SamL said:

The fairest way to sell tickets is by following the priority scheme that the Club has followed for many years. 

Given only current Season Ticket Holders would be eligible to purchase tickets, they’d have paid their £70 Season Ticket retention fee. It could also be argued that current Season Ticket Holders that have built up their priority points by attending away/Cup matches have less of a requirement for a Sky/BT/Prime membership.

🎣 

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

7k is a joke, there should be no corporate or NHS staff members, should purely be for fans who have waited a lifetime for this moment and opportunity. Surely 12-15k each would be more than fair?

There’s only going be 21k there in total so no way each side will get 12-15k.

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

There’s only going be 21k there in total so no way each side will get 12-15k.

That was my point, 21k in total for a 90k seater stadium, surely 30% (27k) where each team gets 12k would be ok.

Even if there's 21k in total, a third of the tickets going to NHS staff and corporate is shocking.

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

7k is a joke, there should be no corporate or NHS staff members, should purely be for fans who have waited a lifetime for this moment and opportunity. Surely 12-15k each would be more than fair?

There’s certainly no way that NHS staff should be getting tickets for this. They do a good job but so do loads of other people. Real fans should be prioritised 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, dannythefox said:

I’ll see what the conditions are when the info is out I’ve not seen anything yet. I’ll hopefully be going if I haven’t got to piss about with covid tests etc. 

I honestly dont think anyone will be allowed to purchase a ticket unless they have had a test leading upto game. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s only people who have been vaccinated who get tickets 

16 hours ago, Lesterlad said:

I honestly dont think anyone will be allowed to purchase a ticket unless they have had a test leading upto game. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s only people who have been vaccinated who get tickets 

Future events will be for vaccinated people or people who test negative.

This is a test event where they don't care if vaccinated or not. They will look at using testing before and after to see the effects of letting people back in for mass events. It has been said that they also want to trial removing masks and social distancing for this game.

• Like 1

On 21/04/2021 at 18:44, FLAN said:

Considering the club has lost a huge amount of revenue surely those who continued to contribute should get priority?

Sky/BT/Prime subscriptions

season ticket renewal fee

this would surely be fairer than old priority points?

How on earth would that be fair? People that have been away week in week out deserve it more than anyone. That’s the real dedication to the team. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bert said:

How on earth would that be fair? People that have been away week in week out deserve it more than anyone. That’s the real dedication to the team. 

🎣 

had a lot less bites than I expected tbf 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Maybe it should be a mixed bag approach with any Leicester season ticket holders who are NHS workers getting first priority rather than neutral NHS workers?

I would favour this approach if the NHS person could bring along one season ticket holding friend or family member. 

My approval has nothing to do with the fact that me and my daughter are season ticket holders and she is also an NHS nurse. That is purely coincidental 

• Haha 2