Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

If I would be lucky enough to get a ticket some how, NO ****ing NHS person is getting it.

I wouldn't even give it Katy Perry if she sat on my face and told me she loves me...Its the FA Cup Final...feck off...you wanna be a Saint then go for it!!

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Raj said:

Actually im rethinking the scenario myself!!!! Katy Perry sitting on my face telling me she loves me or an FA Cup final ticket??? Bloody hell!!

take the FA cup tickets - we've waited all our lives - The katy thing wont end well.

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Haha 1

Do you remember when Everton fans gave up their tickets so that foxes fans could see the presentation of the PL trophy.  That was generosity - but they gave up a ticket for a dead rubber away game to fans who would derive 1000 times more value. You see attendance has a different value (utility as economists would say) to different people.  For some fans, it would be a magical occasion perhaps a high point in their lives - while for other it is a nice afternoon out.    (WE have no idea if the NHS folk at the carabao cup were front line or not.)  TO maximise enjoyment/happiness from the spectacle for the whole of society then the tickets should given to those who would appreciate the day (irrespective of where they work).  As a front line worker I would not enjoy denying  a fan of say Man City their seat at a champions league final .

• Like 1

Unless the NHS worker is a Leicester fan, buy them a ticket to Alton towers they'll enjoy that more. Let Leicester fans be witness to potentially the only time Leicester will be in an FA cup final in their lives. Nothing against the NHS worker at all, but if they are not completely interested in the tickets then it's a lame gesture. 

• Like 2

I think many people are feeling the frustration that a lot of us Leicester fans (especially Foxiles) feel when trying to source tickets in normal times anyway. It's not a nice feeling when you have to miss out, is it?

I'm not going to get stressed on this occasion. It's going to be 1/5 capacity and we always knew that we were likely to miss out. 

Any one have any idea about ticket release or how it’s going to work? I’m London based but only got a few points as usually get tickets from this forum! Speaking of which, anyone who for some reason cannot attend, I’m looking for two adults!!

id cycle the 100 miles to Leicester to collect if that’s what it takes.

cheers

19 minutes ago, fredp21 said:

Any one have any idea about ticket release or how it’s going to work? I’m London based but only got a few points as usually get tickets from this forum! Speaking of which, anyone who for some reason cannot attend, I’m looking for two adults!!

id cycle the 100 miles to Leicester to collect if that’s what it takes.

cheers

You supposedly have to pass 3 lots of ID checks. They may also ask you to collect a ticket with ID so ref swapping at this won't work.

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

You supposedly have to pass 3 lots of ID checks. They may also ask you to collect a ticket with ID so ref swapping at this won't work.

If it’s anything like the semifinal, you show a negative rapid test to one steward and then go straight through an electric door with your ticket. 

42 minutes ago, fredp21 said:

If it’s anything like the semifinal, you show a negative rapid test to one steward and then go straight through an electric door with your ticket. 

He means actually getting your ticket.

1 minute ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Are they not print at home? or does that depend on your method of travel?

On Man City site it said collection if you were going by bus or train.

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

On Man City site it said collection if you were going by bus or train.

Interesting, I'm sure I read earlier on this thread somebody from Wales has already booked train tickets how would that work then? How could the club monitor it if somebody declares Car and then decides to get the train or an organised mini bus etc. 

36 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Interesting, I'm sure I read earlier on this thread somebody from Wales has already booked train tickets how would that work then? How could the club monitor it if somebody declares Car and then decides to get the train or an organised mini bus etc. 

If we are going off Man City's allocation, the person with a registered Wales address won't be allowed a ticket. 

However you are right in general - unless the ticket you are given is cancelled if you fail to use their transport option. 

13 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

No ticket news for the clubs but a text from EE offering a competition for 4 cup final tickets.

i know they are the official sponsor of Wembley stadium but it’s pretty crass that they are still waiting for info from government and EE are sorted.

Just signing up to EE Wembley (https://wembley.ee.co.uk/signup/) to see if I can enter as I'll take any chance I can get to get a ticket and they have Leicester down as being in the championship...

image.png.84e53b0a595ac3e0a34ce37c263a228d.png

But I agree, we should have some ticket info before the sponsors start sorting themselves out!