Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

This has got to the stage where I dreamt they had announced tickets and the first thing I did when I woke up was logged onto the website.

I heard you've got your tent out and flask in hand mate..  can you confirm👀

1 hour ago, Super Shinji said:

The Government’s Event Research Program states that there will be ‘no requirement for participants to show proof of vaccine’. This is the same for any of the ‘test events’ outlined within the ERP. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-about-the-events-research-programme-erp-paving-the-way-for-larger-audiences-to-attend-sport-theatre-and-gigs-safely-this-summer/guidance-on-the-events-research-programme

But you will have to have a test at a test centre the day before you arrive. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I must be one of the few who isn't that arsed, annoying to miss it but you'll be going alone (likely?), will struggle to get a beer in London, the celebrations will be shit (if we do win) and it's a lot of hassle.

If you don't get one just watching it round a gaff with your mates and have a tank full:beer:

you're just trying to make us all not want to go so you can have our tickets

i’m onto you 

:hamza:

in all seriousness though. you’re probably right. i won’t want to go if we’re marshalled off the train at st p and made to go straight to a holding pen outside wembley. with the same on the way back. yuck

Edited by AllGoneTitsSchlupp
serious hat on

52 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I must be one of the few who isn't that arsed, annoying to miss it but you'll be going alone (likely?), will struggle to get a beer in London, the celebrations will be shit (if we do win) and it's a lot of hassle.

If you don't get one just watching it round a gaff with your mates and have a tank full:beer:

You're not alone in that thought. I know a good few including myself who would fall into getting a ticket but are choosing to miss it for some of those and other reasons.

Edited by SemperEadem

37 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I'm not that bothered, because the situation is what it is,  and I get that it's not going to be the best experience but I was 6 months old the last time we played in a FA Cup Final. My dad attended the three losing final's in the 60's, I feel it's kind of personal.

For all the hassle involved if there is an opportunity to go I won't hesitate in taking it.

At the end of the day I just want us to win it!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

For me, it's watch it at home with the wife and two young kids bothering me, or being at Wembley on my own but able to watch the game in peace. No brainer if given the option. Not fussed about drinking or watching with other people necessarily.

6 hours ago, FLAN said:

I really think they should allow a beam back type event at the grounds of finalists to maximise the experience for more fans 

Well surely it could be used as another test event? :dunno:

Surely the more test events within reason the better.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

UPDATE: Just been told we've been allocated 4,850 tickets. No under 18's or those without their 1st vaccine.

The rest will go to non-frontline NHS workers with no interest in sport/ football.

That won’t happen that will be most people under 43 not going 🤦🏼‍♂️