Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

MATCHDAY EXPERIENCE CONSULTATION

Bring back some form of entertainment like penalty shootouts, or trying to hit the crossbar for prizes. Or even, dare I say it, the pyramid building foxy ladies, although these days one would have to accept that there would be a couple of muscular looking individuals, with facial hair wearing skirts called Pandora and Acadia involved at the base of said pyramid.

• Like 1

On 18/03/2021 at 09:42, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Has anyone that's suggested stuff in this thread put their name in the hat? 

Don’t worry I’ve put my name in the hat and have this idea of moving some of the stands around. Now bear with me on this but how about moving the family stand with the west stand and then the west stand with the kop? 

**** off goal music .

Absolutely get rid of the embarrassing and cheap 'fun' version of the post horn gallop at half time. Tradition is good; bastardising tradition to be clever is not. 

Hold the catering company to account. Their staff is ****ing woeful. We might have a contract but that doesn't mean we can't have some standards and expectations. They're thick as pig muck and as slow as molasses, mainly. 

• Sad 1

On 16/03/2021 at 18:16, Collymore said:

Actually properly police the smokers in the toilets rather than have this "oh well, it just happens" from an official club level. It's illegal for starters, dirty and is a negative part of the match day experience. 

People get away with it time and time again... 

I'd say this is one of those issues that is brought about by how bad the queues for the toilets are. Assume people are lazy and don't fancy queuing for ages for the toilet and then running out for a smoke. 

3 hours ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Don’t worry I’ve put my name in the hat and have this idea of moving some of the stands around. Now bear with me on this but how about moving the family stand with the west stand and then the west stand with the kop? 

But then neither of your potential new names  - "Crazy West Stand Corner" or "Crazy Family Stand Corner" - would have the same je ne ne sais quoi.

3 hours ago, deep blue said:

But then neither of your potential new names  - "Crazy West Stand Corner" or "Crazy Family Stand Corner" - would have the same je ne ne sais quoi.

My crazy kop corner days were at Filbo. Loved it in there stood on my seat singing for the full 90. That’s the great thing with my new innovative proposal - I’d be back next to the away fans

Edited by Crazy Kop Corner

- Fell the Birch.

- Serve a decent local cask ale, such as Tiger (they put that on away at Brighton when we’re there...).

- Introduce more food and drink vans outside, like a fan park (due to there being few good pubs close to the ground).

- Devise an efficient toilet queuing system.

- Reserve some toilet cubicles for defecators only.

- Get rid of the bands that play to about 20 people before the game.

- A better and more competent retail / web operation.

- A promotion for Jim.

- A 5 a side game for supporters to play on the pitch at half time.

- A pie and pint for every registered supporter on their birthday, or game closest to it.

- The option of adults being mascots and wearing full kits. 

- A way of getting autographs for the kiddies.

- Waiter / waitress service to your seat. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I think the club just do what they want anyway.   The guys running the retail operation are mad... why do I need loyalty points... to stop me skipping off and buying a Forrest shirt?

The people working behind the bars are not very good...despite the premium prices (who wants a part time job every other Saturday?)

The recent queues to get in leave no time for a pint. 

6 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

I think the club just do what they want anyway.   The guys running the retail operation are mad... why do I need loyalty points... to stop me skipping off and buying a Forrest shirt?

The people working behind the bars are not very good...despite the premium prices (who wants a part time job every other Saturday?)

The recent queues to get in leave no time for a pint. 

The people behind the bars in the ground are actively working against the fans. I'm convinced of it. 

Nobody in the history of employment has been that bad at a job without trying at it. 

Caught two of them at an empty pie stand the other week. Just stood there staring into the distance. It was like trying to talk to the waxworks at Tussauds. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, foxile5 said:

The people behind the bars in the ground are actively working against the fans. I'm convinced of it. 

Nobody in the history of employment has been that bad at a job without trying at it. 

Caught two of them at an empty pie stand the other week. Just stood there staring into the distance. It was like trying to talk to the waxworks at Tussauds. 

Was the game that bad that you resorted to undertaking spot checks on the kiosks? Did you have a clipboard? Sounds fun actually. Might start my own inspection regime.

1 hour ago, harpendenfox said:

Was the game that bad that you resorted to undertaking spot checks on the kiosks? Did you have a clipboard? Sounds fun actually. Might start my own inspection regime.

Have you seen the state of the football this season? It was my pleasure.