Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

20 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Should be to replace Evans. Imagine Fofana Demiral and Soyuncu in a back 3.. Wowww

I haven't seen him play so I don't know how good he is. But it's hard to question the Club in picking CBs. It's one position were clearly good at.

To replace Evans would be a big ask. Evans surely has 1 to two years left in himself at the top.

19 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

image.png.185b84d96f993e73bef6a01e0576d999.png

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/04/30/southampton-vs-leicester-city-premier-league-live-score-latest/

Article by John Percy. Would be VERY happy with those 3 transfers personally.

Interesting that Ricardo is not name dropped here, possibly suggests he will be on his way at the end of next season, which wouldn't be a surprise as he would be 29, plus JJ and Castagne now at the club.

I think Ricardo would sign a new deal here now but our priorities lie elsewhere to start with. Barnes ought to be high on the list too, regardless of him being injured.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

image.png.185b84d96f993e73bef6a01e0576d999.png

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/04/30/southampton-vs-leicester-city-premier-league-live-score-latest/

Article by John Percy. Would be VERY happy with those 3 transfers personally.

Interesting that Ricardo is not name dropped here, possibly suggests he will be on his way at the end of next season, which wouldn't be a surprise as he would be 29, plus JJ and Castagne now at the club.

Ricardo is still 27 and not 28 until October with two years left on his deal.

He's the only fit first team RB at the club outside of Castagne. Unless we're going all in with the 3-4-1-2 and plan on using Albrighton to be the alternative to Castagne then I can't see it. Also who would take him and for how much as he has been nowhere hear his scintillating self since his injury?