Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

15 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

I agree he should be but when was the last time we loaned a player to a premiership club? Arsenal do and in the case of Joe Willock I bet they wish they hadn't.

I wish they bloody hadn't an all!

22 hours ago, Heymister2015 said:

Championship seems his level! At 23 years old he should be on loan at a premier league club if he’s the level we need to improve our squad in depth 

I suppose you are completely against signing Toney then? Because at 23 he was playing in league 1 and clearly this is how it works 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TommyK said:

Naby Keita linked in the Leicester Mercury

He was linked previously. It hasn’t worked at Liverpool, despite them being brilliant. He’s been very average. Posted great stats before joining them, so I could  him working for us. 

1 hour ago, Nick said:

As a number 8 rotating with Youri I would presume - yes please.... He could also cover in a two in front of the back four and pair up with Youri if Ndidi was out. 

Or as cash plus Keita for Youri :nono:

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Or as cash plus Keita for Youri :nono:

It is a fear that the Soumare interest and the Keita interest we (as fans) see as a dynamic midfield 3 option – but yes... could be that somebody wants to pay say 70 million for Tielemans and he wants to go. Hope not.

On 03/05/2021 at 10:04, Nick said:

I mean what a window that would be but can anybody really see us spending 100 million, especially in this climate. It would be a bold move from Top and a show of real intent and would likely stabilise us as a top six maybe four club with the depth to stay there but 100 million plus would be an incredible move.

No

15 hours ago, Nick said:

It is a fear that the Soumare interest and the Keita interest we (as fans) see as a dynamic midfield 3 option – but yes... could be that somebody wants to pay say 70 million for Tielemans and he wants to go. Hope not.

Unfortunately we are being linked with way too many midfielders for them all to stay..

Maddison been looking  a bit grumpy last few weeks

:ph34r:

18 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Keita is just the sort of player Brendan likes. He would be good, but not in a make weight deal for Tieleman’s. 

Too small , we simply cannot accommodate any more players of his type .He is fine with Henderson and Fabinho around him but not for us.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Too small , we simply cannot accommodate any more players of his type .He is fine with Henderson and Fabinho around him but not for us.

I would say he's not seeing as Liverpool are trying to offload him.

Don't want to be doing business with that lot anyway, I know we get lorded because of how much we have teams pants down, but they're actual assets we sell, whereas Liverpool get away with charging extortionate fees for utter trash!

20 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

I'd imagine we're gunning for Gosens but Bertrand is our back up choice, perhaps?

Would this depend how far along we feel Luke is?

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Thomas doesn't need 40 games in the Championship. 20+ in the PL and Europe will keep him progressing nicely and seldom let's us down. 

Fully agree, but can’t see why want Bertrand if gosens top target and Thomas not going on loan.