Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Spurs (H)

It’s a bloody joke trying to get hold of someone to help right now, for what is a time sensitive issue.

You ring up the ticket office and get the message ‘All our lines are full we are disconnecting your call’

The help Twitter has seemingly gone awol and their number goes to voicemail. 

2 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

You ring up the ticket office and get the message ‘All our lines are full we are disconnecting your call’

I have been unable to get through to the ticket office too, the "Buy" option on my Ballot screen is greyed out so I can't submit it via the website for some reason!

26 minutes ago, drex said:

I have been unable to get through to the ticket office too, the "Buy" option on my Ballot screen is greyed out so I can't submit it via the website for some reason!

It should work if you are logged into the Website with your password etc. If you have tried that you probably need to contact the ticket office

Is it just me who thinks they'll not get enough interest in the ballot so nobody who enters will miss out? Only a two day window as well.

Think I'll give this one a miss too. If it is a dead rubber🤞, it'll be a waste of time.

2 minutes ago, ousefox said:

Is it just me who thinks they'll not get enough interest in the ballot so nobody who enters will miss out? Only a two day window as well.

Think I'll give this one a miss too. If it is a dead rubber🤞, it'll be a waste of time.

Not at all. Lots and will be desperate for a game 

I’m sure it will sell out. Be strange if it didn’t to be honest.  Surely all of us want that experience again (*I don’t mean final home game against Spurs as in Shakespeare’s reign)

personally gutted not to be at Wembley but son is too young and couldn’t leave him behind 

5 hours ago, drex said:

Email the ticket office. I had the same problem and couldn’t get through via the phones so emailed the ticket office. They got back to me within half hour tonight and rectified the issue as there as an issue with my account. Sorted and entered now 👍🏻

8 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

It’s a bloody joke trying to get hold of someone to help right now, for what is a time sensitive issue.

Soon as they say this call will be terminated , ring straight back, I did that for the fa cup enquires and Spurs ballot, got through soon after that.

36 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Is this similar to the FA Cup and you have to show ID / Negative COVID test etc. or has the rules changed now? 

There was nothing about tests in the article on the website, just filling in a health questionnaire and then confirming the information is still correct before the game as far as I recall 

5B8F55D0-3B35-4996-98CC-37279F242619.jpeg

Edited by DerbyshireFox

On 10/05/2021 at 12:29, TheUltimateWinner said:

I can't get over how you can't send direct messages to the LCFC Help twitter account.

Our club is very well run, Jim and the people who work with him do what they can but it's part of the club that is quite poor indeed, whether these staff need more help meaning jobs should be created so be it or whether the staff need upgrading.

• Like 2