Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Josh Knight

1 hour ago, UHDrive said:

Not wanting to rain on anyone's parade but we are a top 6 club with top 6 aspirations. 

I personally wouldn't view him as an academy success at all. 

I do wish him all the best though and I've watched dozens of his development games over the years so I have the utmost respect for him as a football player.

Depends how much we get for him. If we received 2m plus then it’s a decent ish success

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Be interesting to see what the fee is for Knight.

Just now, NewquayFox said:

Good signing for them, don’t think we would get much more than £2million if that but a decent percentage of any selling on fees… 

£2m?! I thought the lower league clubs were covid skint. Probably be undisclosed but agree with the sell-on clause just incase. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

£2m?! I thought the lower league clubs were covid skint. Probably be undisclosed but agree with the sell-on clause just incase. 

I imagine the only reason we activated the extra year in he contract was to make some money. 

53 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

£500k max 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, majaco said:

If Knight goes, with Thomas not needing to be registered, does it mean that our home-grown 4 will be KDH, Sowah and Choudhury along with Barnes?

I'm not sure Sowah qualifies as homegrown. 

Edit, scrap that. He should do. Been here for 3 years before the age of 21.

Edited by Foxy_Bear

31 minutes ago, majaco said:

If Knight goes, with Thomas not needing to be registered, does it mean that our home-grown 4 will be KDH, Sowah and Choudhury along with Barnes?

Got a feeling Choudhury could be one of the players leaving this summer, maybe promote one or two of the younger players from the U/18 or U/23 squads if he does go… 

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I'm not sure Sowah qualifies as homegrown. 

Edit, scrap that. He should do. Been here for 3 years before the age of 21.

Sure this has been discussed quite a few times already and the final verdict was he does not qualify as home grown as he's been out on loan in Belgium for the entire 3 years and not actually spent any time in our academy system... 

• Like 1

On 15/05/2021 at 17:06, An Sionnach said:

I disagree with that , I would rate him as at least as good as Hamza. Unfortunately for him Wes has continued into his later thirties and then Jonny  arrived. Caglar's success was less expected perhaps  but all these factors have limited his opportunities. Rodgers should think very hard before letting him go.

At least as Good as hamza says it all pal, another we are trying to offload.

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

"Knight joined the Foxes at the age of eight and signed his first professional contract with the Club 10 years later"

Our longest serving player and who knows he might be back.