Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Transfer News

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Annual Zara’s trying to leave saga

...the usual, his current wages will preclude any clubs coming in for him!!!

Along with the asking price, they are still back in the same position that they were last season.

A conundrum that  will  not be resolved until his contract  runs down.

29 minutes ago, Glorious Leicester Fan said:

As a Mathematician/Data Scientist (with 25 years experience), that’s a batshit crazy graph your using. 

As a novice I just see an upward trajectory and give it my thumbs up. lol

There’s an opposite one that shows how bad Ryan Fraser has been. 

either way I believe the person who made it was saying that he’s the most improved in the league for improving the quality of his finishing (in regards to expected goals) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Villa will be a threat next year. Particularly if they keep Grealish, although I can't see it.

Arsenal Fans will be thinking they will get Grealish instead now!

Villa are a very good outfit when Grealish and McGinn are fit and their signings after a very poor 1st window as a PL club have gotten better and better.

Them and Leeds aren't far off us IMO, especially if we continue with our horrendous injuries. We have to seriously improve the squad and in priority positions in attack and out wide. I'll be fuming if we leave it late again in those positions. They should be our focus.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Muzzy_Izzn’t said:

FFP scrapped this season so they got no worries there..

Not strictly true. 20/21 and 19/20 are assessed together and any losses greater than 30m need to be explained by the loss in revenue as a result of the pandemic. How the **** are they gonna do that without selling Grealish?

On 03/06/2021 at 15:36, urban.spaceman said:

Annual Zara’s trying to leave saga

Can’t blame him he’s getting a slightly bigger payday he’s getting on a bit now in football years and he’ll never be top scorer for his club !