Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Transfer News

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

With Levy's reputation for being awkward I think this could get quite protracted and I wouldn't be surprised if Kane is still at Spurs when next season starts.

Hope so. That would be brilliant for their team spirit and togetherness 😂

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Not seen a thread for other clubs transfer news

Where do we think Kane will go? I think he may go Man United

If any I'd say Man City. Personally don't think United would cough up the money they'd need to. 

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

Kane is proven in this league though 20+ goals guaranteed Haaland may take time to bed in

Get that, but could Kane really cope with the level of effort required by Pep? He is already a bit broken.

9 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

Not seen a thread for other clubs transfer news

Where do we think Kane will go? I think he may go Man United

I'm convinced he'll be a Man City player at the start of next season.

8 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

Kane is proven in this league though 20+ goals guaranteed Haaland may take time to bed in

I doubt it would take Haaland that much time to bed having seen his transition from Austrian bundesliga to the German one. Plus it would give you a player who could potentially be your next Aguero given he's still only 20 years old.

On 22/05/2021 at 10:46, SouthStandUpperTier said:

With Levy's reputation for being awkward I think this could get quite protracted and I wouldn't be surprised if Kane is still at Spurs when next season starts.

Exactly. If Kane thinks he's got a gentleman's agreement that will allow him to leave in the summer, he doesn't know Levy well.  Levy will rinse any club for every single penny, this could get messy.

• Like 2

Seems to me that there are going to be two genuinely world class strikers on the market this summer with Kane and Haaland. Utd still seem keen on Sancho but balked at the asking price last time around so don’t see them in the race for either. Man City can only take one so that leaves the other. Taking age and wage demands into account I would be betting on Haaland for City so can see  Kane being stuck at Spurs as cannot realistically see who else could afford him.

5 hours ago, Genesis1 said:

How much are we thinking Kane would cost though is the question. I'd say no more than 80m but would be really stand out having all those better players around him.

Be very surprised if it’s less than 100m your guaranteed 20 goals at the very least for him plus has upped his assist massively, that’s whilst being at an average spurs side

6 hours ago, Genesis1 said:

How much are we thinking Kane would cost though is the question. I'd say no more than 80m but would be really stand out having all those better players around him.

Some on here think should Tielemans go that we'll be looking for £70m plus.

Kane could make any decent side league winners.

6 hours ago, Genesis1 said:

You think Kane is worth the same amount as Maguire? Madness! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

You think Kane is worth the same amount as Maguire? Madness! 

I know we all know it already, but it's an absolute marvel how much we prised out of Man Utd for Maguire. I honestly don't think he's ever looked better than when he played for us. Right player, right time, right club to sell to. Brilliant business.

3 minutes ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

I know we all know it already, but it's an absolute marvel how much we prised out of Man Utd for Maguire. I honestly don't think he's ever looked better than when he played for us. Right player, right time, right club to sell to. Brilliant business.

Absolutely, he wasn't worth £80m. But Kane is defo £100m minimum! 

On 23/05/2021 at 09:38, Vindaloo FOX said:

Man City 

Everyone can understand why they'd buy him, but you don't think they'll go for Haaland? I was under that impression, but I'm not itk about my own club, let alone any other club. I just assumed with his fathers connection, he'd go there. At this point in time, I suppose Kane is the more likely guarantee of 30 goals plus in a Man City shirt, but Haaland seems a much more Man City signing. I also don't even think Man City need a 30 goal a season striker as they spread the goals around. Quite obviously, they'll want one though. I thought Kane might end up at Man Utd, but I'm basing that on the square root of zero.

• Like 1