Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group F: Hungary, Portugal, France, Germany

Wes Fofana is one of the most talented young players you could hope to see, and for his age is out of this world.  He would walk into many a national team.

Still, if I was Wes Fofana behind these French CBs, I think I would try and find a Welsh granny.

They've been immense.

Just now, Vacamion said:

Wes Fofana is one of the most talented young players you could hope to see, and for his age is out of this world.  He would walk into many a national team.

Still, if I was Wes Fofana behind these French CBs, I think I would try and find a Welsh granny.

They've been immense.

English through residency.

He'll be on the bench watching Tyrone Mings though.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's just a way of telling everyone in the stadium that the goal should immediately be checked and will be because his on field verdict was that it was probably offside. 

I've got no problem with that, I think it's the right way to do it. 

Agreed. They're instructed to let the play go on until the phase of play finishes or a goal is scored. To avoid those instances where players aren't offside and legit goals are not given. 

It might look clear to us with the benefit of the replays and the game stopping but I think so many of us underestimate how quickly the assistant refs have to react and make a split second decision, especially with the pace of the game these days. 

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Vacamion said:

They've been immense.

The difference between this team and their predecessors is that they are tough mentally, have a steely determination and a will to win. I doubt they will implode. Red hot favourites. To be fair, Germany have done well - think they will go far in the tournament, albeit they may finish third

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

They've been immense.

Who the Welsh grannies?

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

They've been immense.

Don't tease. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Surely the rules on VAR are the same everywhere in football 

Didn’t we want to go our own way and ignore what everyone else does in classic  British style. 

TBH I think in general these refs look much fitter and more in control tbh than ours.

Just compare them to Jon Moss and Lee Mason !!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Germany look pretty naff. Lowe looking like limping out of his Germany career. 

That defeat with the terrible World Cup doesn’t look good, plus losing to north Macedonia… they should beat Hungary though and get a point against Portugal. I see them finishing third and going through 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

1 minute ago, hebangsthedrums said:

Yeh Rudiger is a massive twat.

Still would rather Germany won though, find France really unlikeable (NGolo aside)

I hope Rudiger never wins a single thing again. Arrogant shit