Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group F: Hungary, Portugal, France, Germany

Ronaldo is the sole reason I find myself supporting Germany's football team. Jota, Silva, some lovely control and passes, under pressure perfectly slides the ball past the goalkeeper for Ronaldo to tap it in and you'd have thought Ronaldo did it all himself with the way the commentators bang on about it. Everybody is just a supporting player when it comes to Ronaldo, makes me sick. 

That being said it's crazy how much talent Portugal has for a country of only 10 mil. 

See, if we're going to play 3atb this is how we need to do it. 

We need to give our wing backs the freedom to really, truly get forward and we need to get bodies up en masses to support the forwards. 

Five German players all in the box then including both full backs.

If you're going to make a success of it, the wing backs MUST get right up the pitch providing width and they MUST be credible attacking players. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Gosens has has the freedom of the left all game, Semedo may as well not be there.

He's ****ing useless. I don't care how much Ricardo isn't back to his best, a 30% fit and form Ricardo is twice the player of Semedo at his best.