Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

Just now, KingsleyPhiri said:

No, don't think so. There are separate sources who says that. Also the guy Godfrey M. Chikumbi who means clearly Leicester in his video. And this guy has really good connections. 

He said its not Leicester twice towards the end when someone said us in chat. this was after he's already ruled out every other team who finished in the top 6

4 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Tbh it's probably a better standard of league overall, pound for pound anyway. The Austrian league that is.

I can’t speak for the lower end of the league as I’ve unsurprisingly never watched the league but they have at least 4 teams of Rangers/Celtic standard if the European records are anything to go by. Salzburg is probably a bit ahead of the old firm teams as well.

I just didn’t get the comment saying Daka is nothing special due to the league while at the same time taking up Edouard.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, turlo said:

He said its not Leicester twice towards the end when someone said us in chat. this was after he's already ruled out every other team who finished in the top 6

First of all in the first minutes he ruled every team out except Leicester. ;) 

Then at minute 9 he made a mistake and says "Patson to Leiii" then he tried everything to make it look ridiculous. 

Clearly Leicester if you look at the whole video... 

14 minutes ago, TommyK said:

Isn't he off to West ham?

According to Diamond TV (Zambia) he will definitely not move to Liverpool but will move to the Premier League. And about West Ham, they best insider (ExWHU) says that there are other teams who's in better position to sign Patson Daka. Only Leicester or maybe Chelsea. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KingsleyPhiri said:

No, don't think so. There are separate sources who says that. Also the guy Godfrey M. Chikumbi who means clearly Leicester in his video. And this guy has really good connections. 

What video is that? I just can’t see this one happening I hope I’m wrong