Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

12 hours ago, Staff said:

Sooner sign Daka than Edouard

12 hours ago, 80footgiraffe said:

Would this be alongside Edouard? I’d rather Daka but wouldnt mind Edouard

i seem to remember in an interview Rodgers hinted at signing two attackers

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

There is no way we compete unless there is a relatively low minimum fee we’re willing to pay and considering our plans for other areas of the pitch are the owners suddenly splashing the cash in spite of the Covid hit..

its 17 million. also theyve offset a lot of the loss with the new sponsorship it would seem?

2 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

tbf the twitter guy reported it days before any news orgs did. hard to say really. but im gonna let myself get excited about because its euros season and everything gets me excited.

Fine. If we get this guy and Edouard in and bin off Perez we win the Europa.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

haaland cost 40m. pretty sure Sallzburg players tend to have release clauses? every report i can see says 17m.

Because they use his Transfermarkt.co value. This is Bullshit. They was already last summer an 30 million offer from Lille. Now he is better and has more attraction in the market. 35 to 40 Million. Trust me. 

Edited by KingsleyPhiri

1 minute ago, KingsleyPhiri said:

Because they use his Transfermarkt.co value. This is Bullshit. They was already last summer an 30 Million offer from Lille. Now he is better and has more attraction in the market. 35 to 40 Million. Trust me. 

ye ive seen those claims. but given lilles horrendous financial situation id be very surprised if it was true. all claims this season put it around 17 million, which is below his current transfermarkt valuation. i could be wrong, just telling you what ive read, and making my guess. 

9 hours ago, KingsleyPhiri said:

There are serious inside rumours in Zambia that Patson will move definitely to Leicester. 

Found in the Salzburg Forum. 

https://www.facebook.com/940283032657277/videos/149841103855094

Mr Phiri, I've not heard anything at all. Greetings from Kabulonga.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Gerard said:

Unless we sold Iheanacho and imagine selling Iheanacho for the same price as Edouard & Daka. :D

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this happens. After his goals last season I bet there's teams who would pay £30m - £40m for him.

• Like 1