Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

Yes, yes, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yea yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. 

Incase you didn’t get the message, Yes. 

• Like 1

Danny Ings would get 40 a season in Austria so don't go overboard. Edouard is similar quality but probably cheaper. We have to focus on the obtainable and the negotiations with Celtic and Édouard must be getting close to a conclusion.

34 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Danny Ings would get 40 a season in Austria so don't go overboard. Edouard is similar quality but probably cheaper. We have to focus on the obtainable and the negotiations with Celtic and Édouard must be getting close to a conclusion.

You definitely have to be weary of good stats in lesser leagues. I think this one has the blinkers on people because of the ease at which haaland stepped up. Could easily flop, but absolutely a gamble worth taking 

34 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Austria is no worse than Scotland in terms of football. Daka is well above Edouards level from what I’ve seen. I think we’ll get Edouard purely because Daka will go to a bigger club.

35 minutes ago, KingsleyPhiri said:

There are serious inside rumours in Zambia that Patson will move definitely to Leicester. 

Found in the Salzburg Forum. 

https://www.facebook.com/940283032657277/videos/149841103855094

Wait, what...? Can we actually get our hopes up...?

Edit: wait, wait, I'm getting overexcited and jumping on every 'source' no matter how unproven. 

3 days in and the transfer window is already getting to me 😅

Edited by CloudFox

1 hour ago, peach0000 said:

Austria is no worse than Scotland in terms of football. Daka is well above Edouards level from what I’ve seen. I think we’ll get Edouard purely because Daka will go to a bigger club.

Tbh it's probably a better standard of league overall, pound for pound anyway. The Austrian league that is.

Edited by Muzzy_Larsson
clarified point