Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

1 hour ago, KingsleyPhiri said:

Extremely. Especially there are already nigerians in your team like Iheanacho or Ndidi. 

If Daka will move to Leicester, then it will be a public holiday in all of Zambia... 

7 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

We are certainly admired for our PL and FA Cup wins. But I wouldn't go this far!

We already have too many public holidays here!

If it’s anything like the public holidays in Botswana then it will probably fall in the middle of the week, everything will shutdown for the day so everybody will be packing the bottle shops from midday on the day before and nobody will turn up for work for the rest of the week. 

They have at least 12 of them. 

22 minutes ago, KingsleyPhiri said:

How reliable is your source? 

Do you have new informations? 

He's quite reliable. Sports journo though, so they just love the clicks.

Nothing new. But not had time to check either.

Anything on your side?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

If it’s anything like the public holidays in Botswana then it will probably fall in the middle of the week, everything will shutdown for the day so everybody will be packing the bottle shops from midday on the day before and nobody will turn up for work for the rest of the week. 

They have at least 12 of them. 

Exactly! 

International Women's Day Monday 8 March then Youth Day Friday 12 March. Easter is a right off as well, the  in July Heroes Day the Unity Day straight after!

Oh and the odd random Day of Prayer thrown in!

• Like 1

Vardy with Barnes and Daka across a front three would be insane. Defenders better not even dare to blink. 

Still, I’m just telling myself over and over that this is a smokescreen, it’s just too good to be true. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Vardy with Barnes and Daka across a front three would be insane. Defenders better not even dare to blink. 

Still, I’m just telling myself over and over that this is a smokescreen, it’s just too good to be true. 

Smokescreen for Top going all Sugar Daddy and we bag Haaland? 

• Haha 3

This reminds me so much of Kramaric. Chelsea wanted him and we worked so hard to convince him to come here, even his club, agent and family said Leicester will play you, you'd get more game time ect ect and we ****ed him off and now he's doing brilliant at Hoffenheim.

I will always believe as long as Vardy is here, weather he slow down, score less than 10 in a season or has a month of bad games, the very best we can hope for is a front 2 and one may argue we need to prepare for his departure but nobody of Dakas quality is going to want to sit on the bench for the next two years. Sure he'll play as we occasionally rotate Kel but I just feel that at least with Eduard he'll happily be a squad rotation player for a short while.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Genesis1 said:

This reminds me so much of Kramaric. Chelsea wanted him and we worked so hard to convince him to come here, even his club, agent and family said Leicester will play you, you'd get more game time ect ect and we ****ed him off and now he's doing brilliant at Hoffenheim.

I will always believe as long as Vardy is here, weather he slow down, score less than 10 in a season or has a month of bad games, the very best we can hope for is a front 2 and one may argue we need to prepare for his departure but nobody of Dakas quality is going to want to sit on the bench for the next two years. Sure he'll play as we occasionally rotate Kel but I just feel that at least with Eduard he'll happily be a squad rotation player for a short while.

I see where you’re coming from but I also think Rodgers wants to do something about team speed we were lacking without Barnes, James or a fit Ricardo in the lineup. I think there are always ways to work in a player like Daka. 

Guest Bert Fill
5 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I actually don’t think that Kel will be a nailed on starter. I still have this niggling  feeling that Brendan doesn’t fully rate him.

You may be right. Also I suspect Brendan may be right if he doesn’t think he’s good enough.

I don’t think Vardy’s a nailed on starter either to be honest…

6 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I actually don’t think that Kel will be a nailed on starter. I still have this niggling  feeling that Brendan doesn’t fully rate him. 

If we sign 2 players of this standard, then my guess is that Kel will be back on the bench :’( 

Think Kel's confidence has the breaking strain of a KitKat...a couple of bad moments and I can see him really struggling again.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, The_77 said:

Ferk this is a nice image to ponder

• Like 1

So how long will we have to wait to see any signings , considering we had 2-3 already said to be over the line . I just hope we don’t go back to the last couple of years and have to wait till deadline day . Here’s the shopping list just get it done . 
center back

one attacking midfielder 

one defensive midfielder 

a centre forward

and a attacking right winger

sell mendy , hams , Perez , armaty