Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

29 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Question. If you had the option of this guy and Eduoard with a move to a permanent 352 or Eduoard and Trincao with the view of primarily playing 4231... what would you go for? 

I prefer 4231 football. And also would prefer the option of ‘this guy’ and Trincao!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nick said:

He can and has played on the right wing. It may be one of those signings who ticks a few boxes for us in this window.

Square pegs round holes etc.

He is about as much of a winger as Vardy is

5DB3439D-5B12-469F-A1DE-5A5C7B6D1039.jpeg

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trying not too get too excited about this but failing miserably lol

Don't think it's too outlandish tbh. I didn't think Riccy P or Youri T would be interested in joining us but they were. 

From Daka's point of view, surely we'd be an ideal next club? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sly said:

Haaland, Mbappe, Kane, Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Lukaku, Benzema, Sancho, Greizman etc are out of our league. 

Daka is in that next bracket with the likes of Iheanacho, Isak, Vlahovic, Kvarhatskhelia, Gouiri, Koita, Eduardo etc 

Daka is not in the same tier as Iheanacho, sorry.  He's not Haaland or Mbappe, no, but he's going to a CL club.

3 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

He's above our level now.  Gotta be agent talk.

He plays for Red Bull Salzburg, not Bayern Munich lol If we want to sign a player from the mighty champions of the great footballing nation of Austria, then I'm fairly certain any of their players would jump at the chance to play in the Premier League for Leicester. We are one of the most desirable clubs in world football to play for right now. The reality is that there are probably only 10 clubs (or so) on the planet that could get players ahead of us.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Daka is not in the same tier as Iheanacho, sorry.  He's not Haaland or Mbappe, no, but he's going to a CL club.

Small mentality gets you to the level of Crystal Palace. 

I'll say it now that if Top, Rudkin & Whelan think they can get him for Rodgers then I have every belief they can suceed. Look at the players we have signed over the last 4 seasons. It should be enough for you to think it is possible. 

For all of the slagging off that Whealan and Rudkin were getting a few seasons ago, I think they are doing an awesome job. They have also recruited some of the best non playing staff around. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

It’s difficult to tell at the moment. If Nacho continues his current form into next season, people will be talking about him at a top, top striker. 

The extra time you get in an inferior league like Austria can’t be discounted. Yes he looks good, however how many would a Vardy or Iheanacho get in a league like that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

What does it say mate as I haven’t got time to watch it 

Talks about Daka at 16 mins. just says no updates other than Leicester, Chelsea and Liverpool are "in talks". then spends a few mins talking about whether Daka will be able to carry on his form in higher quality leagues

• Thanks 1