Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
9 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:


Are you clicking on the Domestic section?

Yep, I click on that, but then under the Vaccination section it just says this:

 

Mcepz00.png

 

 

Honestly the whole process in using the app has been so unintuitive and useless. Very frustrating!

Posted
18 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but how do you see your Vaccination status on the NHS pass? I have the app and got my details authenticated, taking the video, etc. But When I tap on the "How to get an NHS Pass" part there's nothing under the Vaccination status bit.

 

I imagine because I only got my second jab about 10 days ago it hasn't shown up yet. But is that correct?

My domestic pass was showing bang on 14 days after my 2nd jab.

 

You should be able to see the record of both of your jabs in the abroad travel section as they pull through earlier or in the ‘Your health’ tab then ‘check your Covid-19 vaccine record’ that at least show’s it’s pulled through on the app so on day 14 the pass should be ready. 

  • Thanks 1
Posted
14 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

The anti-discrimination crackdown is very vague. Are we still allowed to call the referee a w*nker? :ph34r:

No. And all comments directed at opposition keepers taking a goal kick must be supportive, encouraging, or leave him with a greater sense of self-worth.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted
10 hours ago, NZ_Foxile said:

What’s with the no bags bigger than A4 sized? That’s a new thing. They’re copying Wembley, hope it isn’t going to be as strict as it is there, with bags being measured in the way in

Sounds like those of us with a bag containing our bike jackets, gloves and helmets are going to have a fun time at the turnstiles.

Posted
1 hour ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I suspect they’ve had minimal guidance from the PL and in turn the govt - hardly surprising really.


Yes I suspect you are right.
 

But at the end of the day, it’s the club that has decided to put these policies in place 

 

The Premier League can’t force them to do anything in this area, and the government hasn’t (yet) decided to force them to do anything 

 

Also…are they suggesting that most kids under 16 (who under current policy will not be vaccinated) should have to do a LFT every time they want to come to a game? For how long? The whole season? All so unclear… 

Posted
2 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

what does the pass look like - mine isn't thru yet unless I am missing it?

It looks like this (not my pass it’s a fake one used by nhs to show what it looks like)

 

92A01061-490C-4253-BE85-548F89AB3117.png.34c40d26acadf60b7c4000e847ef60b4.png

Posted
10 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

It looks like this (not my pass it’s a fake one used by nhs to show what it looks like)

 

92A01061-490C-4253-BE85-548F89AB3117.png.34c40d26acadf60b7c4000e847ef60b4.png

thanks - I don't have a page that looks like that... maybe it will show up soon

Posted
1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

thanks - I don't have a page that looks like that... maybe it will show up soon

Yeah hopefully, if you had your 2nd jab less then 14 days ago it won’t appear until after 14 days have passed 

 

I’ll pop a video here for anyone who might be struggling to find it 

 

 

Posted
3 hours ago, Raj said:

Why are there no checks for the Wolves game?

I dont get it?

 

Probably because they have left it too late in telling everyone.

Posted
3 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Yep, I click on that, but then under the Vaccination section it just says this:

 

Mcepz00.png

 

 

Honestly the whole process in using the app has been so unintuitive and useless. Very frustrating!

Have you taken a test yet and reported the result with your NHS number? If so, an option should appear at that link to create your covid pass within a few hours I believe.

 

Although if you've already done it you'll be outside the 48 hour period, so it wont be valid for the game...

Posted
2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Have you taken a test yet and reported the result with your NHS number? If so, an option should appear at that link to create your covid pass within a few hours I believe.

 

Although if you've already done it you'll be outside the 48 hour period, so it wont be valid for the game...

I didn't take a test but am double jabbed. As @GlennyFox55 points out, that information is in the Travelling section and 14 days will have passed this Friday. So I believe that come this Friday the pass will be active.

 

I hope so anyway! lol:fc:

Posted
27 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

And not one mention of beer being allowed at your seat to avoid unnecessary crowds indoors!!!

A law change would have to happen but then there would be carnage when the change reverts back 

Posted
14 hours ago, NZ_Foxile said:

What’s with the no bags bigger than A4 sized? That’s a new thing. They’re copying Wembley, hope it isn’t going to be as strict as it is there, with bags being measured in the way in

Haha. They’ve also closed the bag drop!

 

I usually go on my motorcycle, and stash my helmet and jacket, etc. in the bag drop. They have confirmed that it won’t be opening this year at all. Therefore, I have no choice this season but to bring my stuff in with me. 
 

At the Villarreal game, I had a conversation with the steward and told him I had no option but to bring my bag in with me, despite it being a massive pain in the arse.

Posted
16 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Haha. They’ve also closed the bag drop!

 

I usually go on my motorcycle, and stash my helmet and jacket, etc. in the bag drop. They have confirmed that it won’t be opening this year at all. Therefore, I have no choice this season but to bring my stuff in with me. 
 

At the Villarreal game, I had a conversation with the steward and told him I had no option but to bring my bag in with me, despite it being a massive pain in the arse.

Honestly, not having a top box is an inconvenience…but I really don’t suggest anal insertion unless you are used to accommodating large helmets.

Posted
52 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

A law change would have to happen but then there would be carnage when the change reverts back 

The government still 20 years behind the times

Posted
1 hour ago, Daggers said:

Honestly, not having a top box is an inconvenience…but I really don’t suggest anal insertion unless you are used to accommodating large helmets.

I hadn’t considered bodily secretion to be honest. In fairness, the club have emailed and said it’s basically not issue (bringing stuff in, not rectal concealment).

Posted
21 hours ago, NZ_Foxile said:

What’s with the no bags bigger than A4 sized? That’s a new thing. They’re copying Wembley, hope it isn’t going to be as strict as it is there, with bags being measured in the way in

For me this ain't got nothing to do with covid or restriciting bag searches, this is so you don't bring your own food and drink in... so what have to pay there food and drink prices.

Posted
27 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

For me this ain't got nothing to do with covid or restriciting bag searches, this is so you don't bring your own food and drink in... so what have to pay there food and drink prices.

And queue in a crowded concourse 🙄

Posted
8 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

I didn't take a test but am double jabbed. As @GlennyFox55 points out, that information is in the Travelling section and 14 days will have passed this Friday. So I believe that come this Friday the pass will be active.

 

I hope so anyway! lol:fc:

I had my second jab on Wednesday and downloaded the NHS app yesterday and now both of my vaccinations have appeared on the app with batch numbers etc... Hopefully it appears for you as well before Saturday.

  • Thanks 1
Posted

My COVID pass did indeed appear in my app today so it does take exactly two weeks for it to do so. So anyone that’s waiting for their second jab, bring it forwards!

 

I’m still a bit hesitant to go with so many people there but it’s been over 18 months since I last saw a live game and I miss it so much! Especially when the club has been doing so brilliantly. 
 

Hope everyone that is attending tomorrow has a great time and also that those who aren’t able to also can enjoy the occasion at home too. 
 

 

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

It looks like this (not my pass it’s a fake one used by nhs to show what it looks like)

 

92A01061-490C-4253-BE85-548F89AB3117.png.34c40d26acadf60b7c4000e847ef60b4.png

I get this in the travel section but nothing in domestic, is this sufficient? (Obviously without the squiggles but including name etc).

 

20210813_081805.jpg

Edited by FoyleFox
Posted
27 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

My COVID pass did indeed appear in my app today so it does take exactly two weeks for it to do so. So anyone that’s waiting for their second jab, bring it forwards!

 

I’m still a bit hesitant to go with so many people there but it’s been over 18 months since I last saw a live game and I miss it so much! Especially when the club has been doing so brilliantly. 
 

Hope everyone that is attending tomorrow has a great time and also that those who aren’t able to also can enjoy the occasion at home too. 
 

 

If you want any comfort, I went Wembley and spent a lot of the weekend travelling around London. Two trains to/from Euston including a bunch of Forest fans for thirty on one of them. Tube journeys galore. 2 hours in cinema. And an almighty 35 minute ‘queue’ outside Wembley. 
 

Had a test this morning for piece of mind, negative 

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...