Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2021/22

2 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

This !!! Worse than any of Barnes last week. Why is that not offside?!? 

He’s lying on the floor hiding from the ball  - he isn’t affecting the keepers view but could argue he stopped the keeper diving forwards 

but he had absolutely nowhere to go and wasn’t seeking to gain an advantage as he fell into that area - Harvey was there cos he had been blocking the keeper ….

Just now, st albans fox said:

Perfect - keeps ole in the job ….

He's the new Fergie, don't ya know :D

I still have no idea what tactics, style or even formation they play. He just seems to send out a bunch of players and see's how it goes. If it's going badly then he sends on another bunch of players. 

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Weren't we in for Danjuma this summer? I know he was only up against Dalot but **** me he had him on strings.

Does make you wonder what could have been if Fofana hadn't got injured. 

Still think we'd have more likely spent more on a winger and looked to maybe loan (at most) a CB if he was fit. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

The early Liverpool goals forced them into it. Once it calms down at half time I reckon it will probably be back to normal.

Was thinking the same. Hope not but Simione is a pragmatist.