Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Golden Fox

Football Kits 2022/23

I'm sure Castore is going to turn out to be some sort of dodgy money laundering outfit, given the sort of people who have invested in it, the deals they are winning, and the lack of effort they put into absolutely anything lol 

10 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I'm sure Castore is going to turn out to be some sort of dodgy money laundering outfit, given the sort of people who have invested in it, the deals they are winning, and the lack of effort they put into absolutely anything lol 

I mean were Rangers their first customers? You may be on to something. 

15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I mean were Rangers their first customers? You may be on to something. 

Yep! 

Current investors....

Issa Brothers (billionaire EG and Asda owners, about to finance a deal for Boots), bought through their offshore company

Reuben brothers (you'll like that one @Finnegan ;))

Andy Murray is one of the biggest shareholders as well

23 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Nike and Adidas templates are generally decent, IMO. Classy and simple, plus the tops can be worn as every day wear because they are two brands that are fairly fashionable, too. A lot of these smaller brands might incorporate "cool" designs and have the odd decent kit, but most of them are generally stinkers, or look cheap. 

My brother if you are wearing a football shirt casually then you have no place in telling anyone what is or isn’t cool, you lost that battle already 

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Nike and Adidas templates are generally decent, IMO. Classy and simple, plus the tops can be worn as every day wear because they are two brands that are fairly fashionable, too. A lot of these smaller brands might incorporate "cool" designs and have the odd decent kit, but most of them are generally stinkers, or look cheap. 

I think their templates are fairly boring and we would get a boring template. I can't knock the quality however most fans a bespoke kit for the club. This may mean a comprimse on quality and manufacturer. I assume Umbro, Kappa etc would be better at offering a bespoke kit. 

Whether you think it's good or shit (it's definitely the former) it has visibly had at least some effort and thought put into it, which is far more than you can say for ours. You can't go wrong with the chevrons and their little bee logo.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Behaaaave.

1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Do you wear slazenger by any chance 

Just to confirm. We are all talking about that Coventry purple and orange calamity?

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Whether you think it's good or shit (it's definitely the former) it has visibly had at least some effort and thought put into it, which is far more than you can say for ours. You can't go wrong with the chevrons and their little bee logo.

I always saw the logo as a maid carrying 2 large bowls...