Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Golden Fox

Football Kits 2022/23

8 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Bit early to mid 00s with the navy, sponsor looks good. I think I like it but there's also something I can't put my finger on with it that makes me think it's absolute shit? 

The navy arc at the shoulders is a bit too naff and too big and the sponsor feels a little bit small and lost. 

I do mostly like it and I like the two tones of blue in it. But you're definitely right in that it's a tiny bit off. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Bit early to mid 00s with the navy, sponsor looks good. I think I like it but there's also something I can't put my finger on with it that makes me think it's absolute shit? 

I'm the same. Something I can't put my finger on that I don't like, but I know there's something.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MPH said:

Supposedly Forest’s away kit for next season…. Blue and white? Whoopsie

AEC1BC2D-D5D5-4A8A-9AAE-F2FF23BBB1B0.jpeg

Well if that is the case then they seem to have pulled a random pine forest picture for the pattern as I'm sure Sherwood Forest is famous for its Oak and other deciduous trees. That might as well be the background scene to half of the X-files episodes?!

On 05/06/2022 at 12:33, MPH said:

Supposedly Forest’s away kit for next season…. Blue and white? Whoopsie

AEC1BC2D-D5D5-4A8A-9AAE-F2FF23BBB1B0.jpeg

If I was a Forest fan and I saw Macron make those Stoke shirts i'd be very excited.

...Then i'd be fcuking miserable if they turned that out shyte.