Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Golden Fox

Football Kits 2022/23

I love Hummel. They released Bristol City third kit as well today. Just always seem to have so much fun with what they do and are getting it spot on at the minute. Seem to really buy into their club partnerships too and the launches are always great. 

It wont be for everyone but…

Just seen these Aberdeen ones:

image.thumb.png.f47f55a7f1de0b5f8ee685bebe66fdb0.png

I'm looking at that home kit and imagining it in blue. 

We, have to put up with lazy Adidas teamware, but that would be perfect... You have the nod to the past from the 1984 pinstripe shirts and something that stands out from all our other Adidas blue home shirts.

Maybe add that away shirt in white + blue and a third kit in green + yellow, and I'm not complaining about £63 for long... 

• Like 3

Genuinely beginning to think Adidas are one of the worst out there.  Minus what they do for Arsenal every year it's all pretty dreadful.  Teamwear or bespoke.  Boring.

Whatever happens, going forward we as a club should be specifying our kits must be completely unique .  Doesn't matter who the manufacturer is.  I'd happily take Fox Leisure (who made some bangers to be fair) over our version of Adidas at this point.

• Like 3

On 27/06/2022 at 14:15, Voll Blau said:

I think you’ve put this in the wrong place but this goes back to the Euro Maidan protests. The very good book 1312 covers it in great detail 

24 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

This might be my favourite kit released so far 

600F84E8-F0F8-42B0-AEBA-0E7932B7CCC7.jpeg

That's the sort of kit you get in those mystery football kit boxes. Sorry mate but it's hideous. Will be even worse when a sponsor gets slapped on it.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

FWZ9RrNWQAAVk1d?format=jpg&name=900x900

Eurgh

Wow. For a club as big as PSG that is really bad. Looks like a bib that hangs too low lol

43 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

This might be my favourite kit released so far 

600F84E8-F0F8-42B0-AEBA-0E7932B7CCC7.jpeg

Nice considering it's difficult to get blue and orange to go well together.