Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
st albans fox

Man City alternative match thread (for those who are more chilled about things)

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’m with you, but naive formation and poor player selection today. I don’t like joking about my team losing 5-0 an hour before kick off and it turning out I was actually being optimistic. 

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Someone will be in here moaning before half time, guarantee it.


It’s one of those funny Xmas fixtures but don’t see how any one can be happy with this to be honest mate. If we don’t pick up points in the following fixtures I’m going to start to get annoyed and I’m pretty sure anyone who knows me having been on here over 15 years knows I don’t get pissed off with managers easily.

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:


It’s one of those funny Xmas fixtures but don’t see how any one can be happy with this to be honest mate. If we don’t pick up points in the following fixtures I’m going to start to get annoyed and I’m pretty sure anyone who knows me having been on here over 15 years knows I don’t get pissed off with managers easily.

surely you expected to lose both of these Xmas games with our injury issues  ??  And yes I appreciate how depressing it is to be getting hammered but we have a weak and pretty unfit line up ) 

 

next Saturday we need to be back on the horse 

Edited by st albans fox
Posted
1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:


It’s one of those funny Xmas fixtures but don’t see how any one can be happy with this to be honest mate. If we don’t pick up points in the following fixtures I’m going to start to get annoyed and I’m pretty sure anyone who knows me having been on here over 15 years knows I don’t get pissed off with managers easily.

Only started watching 20mins in, seem to be missing our chances but Kaspers made some worldy saves. What went wrong in first 20? Or were Man City just being brilliant?

Posted
1 minute ago, Heskey2011 said:

Only started watching 20mins in, seem to be missing our chances but Kaspers made some worldy saves. What went wrong in first 20? Or were Man City just being brilliant?

So we’re only one down for you ??? 

  • Haha 2
Posted
1 minute ago, Heskey2011 said:

Only started watching 20mins in, seem to be missing our chances but Kaspers made some worldy saves. What went wrong in first 20? Or were Man City just being brilliant?


Have you seen the starting XI, that’s what went wrong.

Posted

Maddison was so unlucky with his free kick. Get that to 2-1 and might have been a different half. 

 

2 world class free kicks he has taken in the past two months or so that have produced great saves.

  • Haha 1
Guest Kopfkino
Posted
Just now, Manwell Pablo said:


Have you seen the starting XI, that’s what went wrong.

What do you want him to do when he also has a game a nonsense 51 hours after this one finishes?

 

We don’t know who on the bench is actually fit to play a full game, we could well have bodies on there who can only manage 30 mins in an emergency

Posted
2 minutes ago, Heskey2011 said:

Only started watching 20mins in, seem to be missing our chances but Kaspers made some worldy saves. What went wrong in first 20? Or were Man City just being brilliant?

Typically soft goals. Shockingly organised. They're a great team but even at their best, and with the team we have out (assuming they play to their ability) we can't be conceding 4 goals in the game let alone in the first quarter of it

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted
3 minutes ago, Heskey2011 said:

Only started watching 20mins in, seem to be missing our chances but Kaspers made some worldy saves. What went wrong in first 20? Or were Man City just being brilliant?

We’ve had our chances and could have scored a couple. Ultimately they’ve come out and put pressure on us and all 4 goals have been a result of our mistakes due to that pressure (Jannick getting lost under a simple, high(ish) ball, 2 pens and a fumbled save from Kasper). 
 

 

  • Thanks 1
Posted
5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

surely you expected to lose both of these Xmas games with our injury issues  ??  And yes I appreciate how depressing it is to be getting hammered but we have a weak and pretty unfit line up ) 

 

next Saturday we need to be back on the horse 


Whys Ndidi on the bench though, why is Kieran starting again, lad definitely has potential but is nowhere near good enough to be starting the amount of games he does, it’s  frustrating. 
 

like I say fair enough today and if we can put results together off the back of resting players all is forgiven but if we don’t I’m going to start getting annoyed, we are fcking better than this.

Posted
2 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Ohh come on Pablo who the fec else can he pick?


Soumare Ndidi Castagne Vardy.

 

like I say if we pick up results after this fair enough if not pissed off.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...