Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Posted (edited)

https://www.myjoyonline.com/premier-league-bound-leicester-city-and-belgian-clubs-chase-ghanaian-midfielder-michael-baidoo/

Baidoo is being watched by Leicester City, Villarreal and Club Brugge, Joy Sports understands.

Aside the three clubs, teams in the Championship are also looking to secure the services of the player.

Edited by Molson Canadian

8 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Basically a new team then 😂😂

To be fair it doesn’t sound too far from the truth. When you look at this seasons squad we have already lost Doyle, Yunus, Albrighton, Preat,  Iheanacho, Casadei, plus doubts over Ndidi then on top of that it’s highly likely we look to move on Soumare, Souttar, Thomas and Kristiansen so we will probably need to bring in 10 or so new players. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

What makes you think they know each other? Different age groups from different cities in Ghana, 400 miles apart, with different religions, cultures and languages. They've more than likely never even heard of each other.

Nothing makes me think anything/ what makes you think they don’t ? 
I have family in Ghana thousands of miles away from a different culture ( never met ) but we still know about one another. 
Read my message I said JUST A THOUGHT 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

3-4 midfielders. lol

It's likely we lose Praet, Ndidi, Yunus and possibly KDH from midfield. Add to that we also lost Casadei whom we never replaced in January. Then if 3 or 4 are out then it seems logical 3 or 4 are needed?

Edited by MGLCFC
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

It's likely we lose Praet, Ndidi, Yunus and possibly KDH from midfield. Add to that we also lost Casadei whom we never replaced in January. Then if 3 or 4 are out then it seems logical 3 or 4 are needed?

Alongside all the other signings we apparently want ? Seems unrealistic. Ten signings with the club having the circumstances it’s facing. 

5 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Alongside all the other signings we apparently want ? Seems unrealistic. Ten signings with the club having the circumstances it’s facing. 

Yes, I tend to agree, but alongside Doyle returning to Man City, Albrighton contract not being renewed, Souttar, Ward, Cannon out of favour, Daka potentially being sold, we've barely got a squad unless a decent number of purchases are made. I can see 4 loan signings and 2 or 3 frees coming. Perhaps Fatawu and one centre half will be our only permanent signings that cost money.

1 hour ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

It's going to be interesting, we will need 7-8 minimum without relying heavily on the likes of Alves, Braybrooke, Wanya, Silko Thomas etc. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's going to be interesting, we will need 7-8 minimum without relying heavily on the likes of Alves, Braybrooke, Wanya, Silko Thomas etc. 

I don't think that's all that bad... a couple of loans, a few free transfers and one or two for cash money... sorted. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Silko ain’t ready 

5 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Silko ain’t ready 

I don't think any of them are tbh

Alves and Braybrooke haven't played at any level for us yet. No doubt they would have, but due to big injuries they're still waiting. Probably need loans at championship level first.

Wanna, alongside McAteer, for me, haven't looked up to much and again could do with another year in the championship first 

Silko needs a loan, probably at league one.

That being said though, beggars can't be choosers. We've little to no money and likely starting a fair way back. Probably be an idea to include them all In the squad, blood them In to our style with the hope they'll be ready when we're at a level we can compete again 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Probably have  Rudkin downloading the Wish App as we speak...

13 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Thanks.  Can see the original tweet is actually from someone who is followed by Fabrizio Romano so may be some sort of truth.

Heard any decent rumours either @Ryy?

We’re finally jumping on board the South American train 

44 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Silko ain’t ready 

But such players will need to be used if we can't fill a 25 man squad.

I think we'll get plenty in but whether they are good enough will be the real test.

• Like 1

Just now, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Hmm interesting.. Gabriel Pereira it is? 🇧🇷

I think he means players currently playing in South America where there's value for money. St Ledger has been out in Brazil a lot. He's even worn a Vasco De Gama top out in Monaco when he went with all the staff 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1