Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Twitter Transfer Rumours

23 hours ago, JimJams said:

Any reason he doesn't just stay where he is?

Leverkusen are known for selling one or two assets each season, and they won't sell their big ones this summer following their success. I reckon some of their fringe players will be available.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leeds-united-leicester-city-set-battle-signing-player-keen-move-england/

Leicester City and Leeds United are chasing PEC Zwolle’s Anselmo García MacNulty for the summer transfer window.

Last summer, the centre-back joined the Eredivisie side on a free transfer and has starred in his debut season, managing a goal and two assists 29 appearances.

Tuesday’s edition of AS states he’s having an ‘excellent season’ at PEC Zwolle and his fine displays have attracted the attention of Leicester, Leeds and other clubs.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leeds-united-leicester-city-set-battle-signing-player-keen-move-england/

Leicester City and Leeds United are chasing PEC Zwolle’s Anselmo García MacNulty for the summer transfer window.

Last summer, the centre-back joined the Eredivisie side on a free transfer and has starred in his debut season, managing a goal and two assists 29 appearances.

Tuesday’s edition of AS states he’s having an ‘excellent season’ at PEC Zwolle and his fine displays have attracted the attention of Leicester, Leeds and other clubs.

Here's my quick and dirty scouting report:

• 21 years old
  • Over 6 Foot tall
  • Pretty quick (see videos below). Faster than Doyle, slower than JJ
  • Left-footed

qKq8TUe.png

VAlUGuk.png

gr6luWi.png

cSjHkCE.png

^ Here's how he compares to JJ. A very similar profile. Number of passes is way down, but that's because he isn't playing for a team that dominates possesion.

Seems like a perfect rotation option for that LCB hybrid role to me. Hard to say how competitive the dutch league is compared to the Premier League. Milos Kerkez is a first team for Bournemouth who came from a team of similar standing.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Here's my quick and dirty scouting report:

• 21 years old
  • Over 6 Foot tall
  • Pretty quick (see videos below). Faster than Doyle, slower than JJ
  • Left-footed

qKq8TUe.png

VAlUGuk.png

gr6luWi.png

cSjHkCE.png

^ Here's how he compares to JJ. A very similar profile. Number of passes is way down, but that's because he isn't playing for a team that dominates possesion.

Seems like a perfect rotation option for that LCB hybrid role to me. Hard to say how competitive the dutch league is compared to the Premier League. Milos Kerkez is a first team for Bournemouth who came from a team of similar standing.

interesting comparisons because i feel like we were linked with both Coyle and Trai Hume and one stage? So could be something in their data that we are targeting 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

interesting comparisons because i feel like we were linked with both Coyle and Trai Hume and one stage? So could be something in their data that we are targeting 

Yeah that's why I included that table.

I think we are looking for:

• Left footed
  • Can take the ball forwards both with the ball and can spot a forward pass, especially the cross-field switch
  • Strong in the air
  • Reasonably fast
  • Good on the ball
  • Good defensively, especially on a forced turnover by the opponent
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

I’m unsure on this Yano, he’s not had the best of seasons imo 6 goals in the league. But I get where shopping in the free market 

?

Callum O’Hare is  highly saught after and respected.  You’ll probably have every bottom half prem team sniffing round him as well as a few others. And let’s be honest, That’s the market we are in!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, MPH said:

?

Callum O’Hare is  highly saught after and respected.  You’ll probably have every bottom half prem team sniffing round him as well as a few others. And let’s be honest, That’s the market we are in!

I know we are and I get that but I just don’t massively rate him.