Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
21 hours ago, Big Dave said:

KDH is now 23.  What age does a person stop being 'young' these days? 

Agree, he has (generally) been one of the better players.

Doesn't it always go to 23 (as does Premier League ypots)?

Posted
23 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Mens Player of the Season = James Maddison

Mens Young Player of the Season = Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall


Mens Goal of the Season = Youri Tielemans vs Brentford

 

Totally understand people going for KDH but Maddison has been superb for the majority of the season and shown real signs of leadership. Somebody that I think most wouldn't have been too sad to see leave if we got decent money (not that I think we'd have been actively wanting him to go) but he's really turned that around this year so fair play to the lad, especially considering he's played out of position plenty and been moved around.

 

KDH been a revelation though and the only really bright point in this season.

  • Like 3
Posted

Think making the women's votes mandatory is really disingenuous. I understand why they do it so they can be a clearer link between the teams but I have nothing more than a passing knowledge of that team so end up just voting for a name I recognise or whoever had the most goal of the season contenders.

 

Should be a separate vote but have them all at one awards ceremony.

Posted
10 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

Club have been a bit silly here. 

 

The selection on each vote defaults to top of the list until you make your choice.

 

I'm sure most don't watch the women's team so have just left their votes for these awards as the default.... That will be a lot of votes to that particular player. 

Yeah the woman who was the default is definitely going to win the thing. I assume the club knew this would happen so put the actual best player as the default option. Imagine if they didn’t and the default player is the equivalent of Vesty or something sheeeeesh.

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2
Posted
31 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Went Jakupovic POTS because he's the only one that hasn't let me down at some point.

Careful. You could slice your fingers open with that edge.

Posted
On 09/05/2022 at 12:12, Sambiasso said:

Player - Maddison

Young Player - KDH

Goal - Albrighton

I’m with you…. That Albrighton goal was such a satisfying thwack

Posted
On 09/05/2022 at 13:17, PhillippaT said:

Even the Women? :P 

Yes. hes been the only bright spot of this entire season

  • Like 1
Posted
On 10/05/2022 at 11:57, bmt said:

Doesn't it always go to 23 (as does Premier League ypots)?

Luke Thomas  it's a young player of the season for me. KDH it's a u24 it's a senior player already, otherwise  we can vote Jamie vardy for young player of the season  too. Let's be honest 

Posted (edited)

What happened to the performance of the season award? Or have we been that sh*t this season they thought they wouldn't bother? lol


 

Edited by Ian Nacho
Posted
On 09/05/2022 at 13:47, Big Dave said:

KDH is now 23.  What age does a person stop being 'young' these days? 

Agree, he has (generally) been one of the better players.

....get the feeling he should not be considered for the young player category!!!

Luke would be walking that for sure, so a bit of injustice.

Posted
12 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

What happened to the performance of the season award? Or have we been that sh*t this season they thought they wouldn't bother? lol


 

That one is never voted on by the fans is it?

 

I’d say the 4-2 vs ManUtd though. Felt like a monumental performance at the time. At least until we realised how crap Man Utd were and that Watford and Brighton could also stick 4 past them.

  • Like 1
Posted
On 09/05/2022 at 12:14, Fox92 said:

What I thought. Should be separate. I don't watch womens football.

Highest rating for season on fotmob is Sam Tierney. 

Posted
On 09/05/2022 at 13:47, Big Dave said:

KDH is now 23.  What age does a person stop being 'young' these days? 

Agree, he has (generally) been one of the better players.

Age is just a number as I tell myself on a daily basis.

 

KDH should still be considered a young player because this is his breakout season from the academy into the first team.  He's just a bit of a late developer.

 

Either way, he deserves some kind of recognition imo.  

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted
2 minutes ago, enmac said:

Highest rating for season on fotmob is Sam Tierney. 

...Tierney and Plumptre are for me the stand out players this season!!!

The "book ends" as I call them, as part of the back three look very good on the ball and something we can build on.

  • Like 1
Posted
On 13/05/2022 at 09:44, Sampson said:

That one is never voted on by the fans is it?

 

I’d say the 4-2 vs ManUtd though. Felt like a monumental performance at the time. At least until we realised how crap Man Utd were and that Watford and Brighton could also stick 4 past them.

That was my favourite game, but I think Liverpool home was the performance of the season.

Posted (edited)

good chance ht womens winners will be most undeserving, haven't a clue on the ability of those I voted for.

 

Player - Maddison

Young Player - KDH

Goal - Maddison v Randers

Edited by norwichfox
Posted
On 13/05/2022 at 09:44, Sampson said:

That one is never voted on by the fans is it?

 

I’d say the 4-2 vs ManUtd though. Felt like a monumental performance at the time. At least until we realised how crap Man Utd were and that Watford and Brighton could also stick 4 past them.

 

2 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

That was my favourite game, but I think Liverpool home was the performance of the season.

 

PSV could even win it but we were on the verge of going out 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...