Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Mens Player of the Season = James Maddison

Mens Young Player of the Season = Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall


Mens Goal of the Season = Youri Tielemans vs Brentford

 

100% this. 
 

Also agree with the comments about the women’s vote, seems a bit silly. 

Posted
1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Mens Player of the Season = James Maddison

Mens Young Player of the Season = Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall


Mens Goal of the Season = Youri Tielemans vs Brentford

 

What he said 

Posted
Just now, Sampson said:

Is there a video of the nominated goals? I can’t really remember half of them.

Same here, which is this Youri one, I must have nodded off!!!

Guest Lcfc82
Posted
1 hour ago, Bluefoxtim said:

Isn't there a flaw in this voting system? I don't know enough about the women's team to vote, yet you have to select an option? I imagine the pre-filled name will get plenty of votes!

Was the same last year as well, stupid really.

There should be an option not to vote on the womens team

Posted
53 minutes ago, Raj said:

Womens football is being forced on you no matter what!!!!!!

 

49 minutes ago, Raj said:

I meant to quote this!!!!

haha yep!

  • Haha 1
Posted
1 hour ago, Scotch said:

Agree. I just picked out a name that I liked. Like your mum at the grand national.

Didn’t realise his mum rode in the Grand National! That’s a claim to fame

  • Haha 3
Posted
13 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Is there a video of the nominated goals? I can’t really remember half of them.

Think it's on the clubs website 👍

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bert said:

Madders 

KDH

Madders v Liverpool 

This is what I went with after watching the goals just now.

 

I was going to vote Tielemans vs Brentford, but forgot how good Maddison's vs Liverpool was. Albrighton's goal was a thunderbolt as well.

Edited by Sampson
Posted

Madders, KDH and Youri v Brentford. Would be the one against Man Utd but not convinced he meant it. 

 

Difficult to vote for the women's when I don't know anyone. Should be a separate voting form. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, Sampson said:

This is what I went with after watching the goals just now.

 

I was going to vote Tielemans vs Brentford, but forgot how good Maddison's vs Liverpool was. Albrighton's goal was a thunderbolt as well.

Was really close for Maddison or Tielemans. Pretty sure Youri’s will get it. 

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, jeffschlupp said:

Player - Maddison

Young Player - KDH

Goal - Castagne vs. Palace

KDH is now 23.  What age does a person stop being 'young' these days? 

Agree, he has (generally) been one of the better players.

  • Like 1
Posted

Maddison - not even close and he was missing for the first third so says a lot.

Dewsbury-Hall - old school quality, will go on to do well. 

Tielemans vs Brentford - gets the Gary Coatsworth 'fu-ckin' ada' reaction award which means its better than all the other goals.

Posted

KDH

KDH 

Youri v Brentford.

 

Womens.

Last name in selection on both- sorry dont watch it or care!!

Guest Mickyblueeyes
Posted

POY: Maddison

YPOY: Dewsbury-Hall

GOS: KDH v Palace. 

 

Posted

Maddison (for want of better; his form has fluctuated but the rest have either been injured for lengthy periods or mostly rubbish)

Dewsbury-Hall (easy choice, even though he's only played half the season)

Lookman (v Liverpool) (because of what it meant; just edges out Ricardo v PSV)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...