Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Vardy v Rooney

16 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Mrs Schlupp isn't very complimentary about Rebekah...

The only thing sad ...is they use the great name 'Vardy' and it's been tarnished everywhere today.

When I see the name I think of Jamie, she doesn't deserve to be called Vardy....just Rebekah 

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

The only thing sad ...is they use the great name 'Vardy' and it's been tarnished everywhere today.

When I see the name I think of Jamie, she doesn't deserve to be called Vardy....just Rebekah 

I think people who follow LCFC will be able to make the distinction between Jamie and his airhead wife. Those that can't are thick and as vacuous as she is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daventry_fox said:

I know what you was saying "that money was spent on a pointless court case, when it could have been used paying for heating or food in needy homes"

That money was never ever going to be used for heating or food for millions of needy homes.

So I think even bringing it up is a bit strange tbf

And even if they did spend it on heating and eating? What then? The broken system is still going to be broken when that money runs out.

Still thinking way too literally here, man. It was an observation. Pointing out a juxtaposition. Highlighting the absurdity of the situation, the tone-deafness of everyone involved and the broken moral compasses of the super-rich.

Now please leave me to wallow, because I've just lost £20k on 18/1 Rebekah Vardy win.

Just now, Foxdiamond said:

Granted but Johnson is the new benchmark. What I'm saying really is that much is being made of the damage to her brand but although finally kicked out of his job lots of people think Johnson is a good egg. 

lol (in an un-mocking way)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Still thinking way too literally here, man. It was an observation. Pointing out a juxtaposition. Highlighting the absurdity of the situation, the tone-deafness of everyone involved and the broken moral compasses of the super-rich.

Now please leave me to wallow, because I've just lost £20k on 18/1 Rebekah Vardy win.

Absurdity? Or the fact its just isn't their problem?

16 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

I wonder how many people directing ire at Mrs Vardy because she is unreliable or lied are also supporters of Boris Johnson our unreliable and liar of a PM.

Ah, good thinking.  Let's bring politics into a thread, that has nothing to do with politics.   <yawn>

6 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

You can bet the politicians will enjoy the deflection from politics. 

Do you honestly think the politicians will attach any importance to this and expect it to detract from current issues.

Or are you trying to be satirical?

Either way, you failed.

11 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Do you honestly think the politicians will attach any importance to this and expect it to detract from current issues.

Or are you trying to be satirical?

Either way, you failed.

No and neither should  we. The main news channels put this as top story so their judgement is that the public interest is above the other issues at least for today when really it should be a footnote.  I am sorry the BBC and Channel 4 thought it so important. Anyway I won't bother you again on the subject our lack of new signings is the big concern.

7 minutes ago, Parafox said:

There's something wrong with you... lol

With age my standards have dropped. Shhhhh.

These wags are annoying. UK Media gives them wayyyy too much airtime and social media doesn't help at all. 

Hope vardy uses the banter to smash goals this year though 

• Like 1