Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Vardy v Rooney

3 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

This is so bad I honestly think Jamie would have been better off being in a relationship with Anne Widdecombe 

2 hours ago, Blarmy said:

More Rooney’s bag I think. 

:appl::appl::appl:

I don't know football etiquette but isn't it normal to talk to your spouse about your work? 

Although I suppose if Jamie told his wife knowing she'd leak it for profit that's a different kettle of fish I suppose 

1 hour ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

If you have the time, have a read through this:

Rebecca sounds obsessed with Coleen, its all very strange .....

What on earth does Jamie see in her? She comes across as just about the worst person you could possibly be. Vapid, rude, backstabbing. Get rid

2 hours ago, Tommy G said:

I dont think there is a big age gap between Wayne and Jamie but Wazza looks like he's got a good 10 years on him. Unfortunatelty given time Wayne will go down the Razor Ruddock route I fear.

Yep - can see him on those programmes that Merson & Ruddock appear on every now and then - trying to turn their life around but ultimately always going back towards their old lifestyle habits...

15 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

What's the worst that could happen, in terms of punishment?

The damages that Vardy might get are supposed to reflect the loss of reputation caused by Rooney's allegations.  So if she was previously seen as a wonderful woman and a true friend, but Rooney's comments have made her look bad, then she could get (the figure I've seen quoted) £40,000.

If, on the other hand, Rooney's comments make no difference to Vardy's reputation - ie. she's seen as a piece of [work] regardless of whether Rooney's allegation is true or not - then she could get £1 nominal, even if she wins.

I believe either one could be made to pay the other's legal fees.  That's where the big money lies.

Edited by dsr-burnley
  • Thanks 1