Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Vardy v Rooney

• 9 months later...

How skint are they?

You'd think she would move on knowing the outcome already.  It would just make her seem more mature in the situation (IMO). Not like this is deep stuff where an innoncent person convicted of murder and then overturned 35 years later due to new/purposely forgotten evidence coming to light.

Might as well bring Rebekah out and do this jerry springer styles.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SystonFox said:

i know Brizal fans did it to try and wind JV up but why do oppo fans care so much about BV and her antics?

Deep down they want to shag her like most men who say they wouldn't (but would if she said "shag me now"). 

All banter i suppose. 

the funny thing is, if Rebekah Vardy had just not even responded to the accusation, then yes she would have been ridiculed, but this will have been long forgotten. Or even just  apologized and said something like “ Must have been one of the PR team running the account”.

But she couldn’t help herself could she?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SystonFox said:

i know Brizal fans did it to try and wind JV up but why do oppo fans care so much about BV and her antics?

Why does anyone else at all care about the Mrs V and Mrs R antics? Millions of pounds in court for a "she said, you said" silliness! 

• Like 1

Vardy should have a new celebration when he scores after those taunts.   Maybe, pretends to type on a phone and then drop it into a "lake" and run away like he is a boss.

Or takes off his shirt to reveal a "It was my grandma" message on his undershirt.

Have some fun with it and the fans lol

Maybe this is cringe lol

Edited by Jattdogg