Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Boubakary Soumare

7 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Do not be surprised if Mendy is the one that ends up there. 

Dejavu!

Didnt a move there fall over because he was on international duty with Senegal and couldn’t complete a medical on time? Incredible planning! Would make sense if their in the market for a CDM that they might go for Mendy, win win all round really?

15 hours ago, davieG said:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-man-surprise-target-club-stepped-deal/

Leicester City midfielder Boubakary Soumare is a ‘surprise’ target for Galatasaray at the end of the Turkish transfer window.

That’s according to A Spor, relayed by Fanatik, who say the Leicester man is ‘experiencing hot hours’ as the transfer deadline approaches.

They explain that Galatasary have spent this summer building an ambitious team, but they want to make one last effort at the end of the window to top it off.

They’ve seen a potential ‘transfer of opportunity’ and ‘stepped in’ to take advantage of it after being offered the Leicester City man by agents.

According to their information, the player was offered by agent for a ‘low’ figure, with it made clear he is thinking of leaving the King Power Stadium and would be interested in the move to Galatasaray if it was offered.

Indeed, it was the player and his agents who contacted the Turkish club after receiving ‘a positive report’ about the club.

He reportedly wants to ‘embark on a new adventure’ following Leicester’s poor start to the season and would join Galatasaray on an initial loan deal as that could be wrapped up quickly before the deadline.

The deal would also include a purchase option that would be ‘at high levels’ although the exact figure isn’t made clear. His current market value is said to be €25m, though.

This is typical Turkish & European media going fishing...Chasing the fringes...happens every season..

10-12 players around PL..who can they snap up...??

4 hours ago, Phenom said:

That’s wrong. He’s been on our best this season when he’s played.

Best player for a side not winning in 6 is hardly an encouraging statement, even if that was true which I really don’t believe has been the case.

Soumare cannot play DM and his performances this season have backed that up rather than change my mind.

2 hours ago, tsintskaro said:

I respect your enthusiasm thrashing crap players instead of blaming lack of confidence, Brendan rodgers and his wack system, homesickness and britains dogshit weather 

I’m sure it has not worked out as he would of wanted for a variety of reasons that may not all be his fault, but I still can’t think of anything he has done well . He is just not what we need at the moment

21 hours ago, tsintskaro said:

I respect your enthusiasm thrashing crap players instead of blaming lack of confidence, Brendan rodgers and his wack system, homesickness and britains dogshit weather 

He's from just outside Paris, where he played as a youth. Average temp around 1 degree higher than London. For the four years before joining us he played for Lille, a town 10 miles away from the border with that well known fly-and-flop hot-spot Belgium.

• Haha 1

Why not just close the thread? He came here looking like an old-fashioned rugby player. He lacked preparedness and has never looked sharp in the way one would expect a Premier player to appear if he wanted to impress and succeed.

There has to be a kernel of desire in the player's psyche. He appears to be waiting for a motivation transplant.

On 08/09/2022 at 05:42, fuchsntf said:

Get him in the team,let him play 6-8 games..

Ndidi is struggling to findform,Soumare to play a slightly different role..his later sub exchange if needed..Praet . 

Give the 2 ,game time,but first with the Soumare-system..

Praet can cover Tielemans/Soumare/Maddison...

I tend to feel the same. I am quite a fan of Soumaré and want him to come good for us. However, after watching him closely in the last couple of games he doesn't do a basic, which I was really disappointed to see. When we're in possession and he's in close proximity to two other players he doesn't make even simple adjustments in space to receive a pass/make triangles. If he's not doing that then that's a big problem IMO and makes me wonder about even basic intelligence in his play.

Edited by An Away Move
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, An Away Move said:

I tend to feel the same. I am quite a fan of Soumaré and want him to come good for us. However, after watching him closely in the last couple of games he doesn't do a basic, which I was really disappointed to see. When we're in possession and he's in close proximity to two other players he doesn't make even simple adjustments in space to receive a pass/make triangles. If he's not doing that then that's a big problem IMO and makes me wonder about even basic intelligence in his play.

I sound like a broken record and want to be proven wrong (genuinely do) but your post is spot on about not doing the basics.

Throw in his lack of tracking a runner, we genuinely can’t play a CM like Soumare when desperate for points.

As a team we need to go back to basics and that involves Ndidi being a destroyer and laying the ball off to Youri/Madders to be creative. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1