Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Boubakary Soumare

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Maybe Bouba knows Rodgers will get booted soon and a new manager could use him properly :ph34r:

Rodgers said Soumare will not be leaving the club this transfer window

“There’s been a few clubs interested in him. He was very close to maybe going. He came to me the other day saying he was very keen to stay. He doesn’t want to end the story on the past year he’s had.”

Sure Brendan said the same for Praet that he came and had a chat. I’m not actually sure he wants his rebuild.

He’s just so bloody ineffectual!

He doesn’t do a lot ‘wrong’ so to speak, in terms of giving the ball away in dangerous places etc, but he doesn’t do much of anything really. 
I think he looks well out of his depth in the Premiership personally 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

He’s just so bloody ineffectual!

He doesn’t do a lot ‘wrong’ so to speak, in terms of giving the ball away in dangerous places etc, but he doesn’t do much of anything really. 
I think he looks well out of his depth in the Premiership personally 

Did he not give the ball away today before Loftus cheek nearly scored 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stu said:

Sure Brendan said the same for Praet that he came and had a chat. I’m not actually sure he wants his rebuild.

He has to go too, seen enough and neither are any use to us. Rodgers moans about being passive most weeks and yet these two are masters of it. Seems all it has took this week is for Soumare to knock on Rodgers door and announce he's changed his mind again and he's immediately back in the starting 11, doesn't seem right to me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

He has to go too, seen enough and neither are any use to us. Rodgers moans about being passive most weeks and yet these two are masters of it. Does Soumare just have to knock on Rodgers door and announce he's changed his mind again and he's immediately back in the starting 11? Doesn't seem right to me.

Especially given he ignored him for pretty much all of the final third of last season, bizarre. No doubt hoped he could pull a wildcard move in thr hope it paid off and he could lap up the praise, wouldn't surprise me if Soumare doesn't play again for us.

7 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Thought he was alright today, felt better him in there than Ndidi. Can be a it casual but first half there was only him and Tielemans that didn’t shit themselves whenever a Chelsea player came near them.

There’s lots he needs to improve but the fact he takes the ball under pressure and tries to play is enough for me. Too few in our squad do that

Couldn’t agree more