Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Season ticket cards

11 hours ago, suffolk fox said:

no sign of ours as of yet?  Emailed the club got a response back saying should be posted out sometime this week?  Do they not realise the season starts next Sunday?

I e-mailed the club yesterday too, because mine hasn`t turned up yet, despite knowing a fair few who have had their cards.

Got a response this morning, saying they were still being sent out by their mailing house, and hopefully you will receive it by the end of the week.

I have to say, the response of "Hopefully you will receive it by the end of the week", didnt really fill me with much confidence.

I really dont know why they have left it so late before sending them out, there really cant be a plausible excuse for it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

I e-mailed the club yesterday too, because mine hasn`t turned up yet, despite knowing a fair few who have had their cards.

Got a response this morning, saying they were still being sent out by their mailing house, and hopefully you will receive it by the end of the week.

I have to say, the response of "Hopefully you will receive it by the end of the week", didnt really fill me with much confidence.

I really dont know why they have left it so late before sending them out, there really cant be a plausible excuse for it.

It's the same every time they issue.

Can only assume they use lastminute.com to produce them.

Just now, PAULCFC said:

Mine not gone either.definatly went out on 1st of July.

12 minutes ago, dnewty said:

Me neither, wonder what’s happened.

Well I'm glad it's not just me. I'll drop the club an email, if I get a reply I'll post the response. 

I've not checked if our payment has gone this month but,  its possible the bank they use doesn't do a payment processing run on a Sunday. Some don't. Direct debit are usually a 5 day process but weekends don't always get included. 

Edited by FoyleFox

31 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

I've not checked if our payment has gone this month but,  its possible the bank they use doesn't do a payment processing run on a Sunday. Some don't. Direct debit are usually a 5 day process but weekends don't always get included. 

I dont doubt your banking knowledge. Just strange that in all the years I've even paying DD it's not gone on the day stated. 

But thanks for the info. Never realised they still had to request when it's a set figure. :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I dont doubt your banking knowledge. Just strange that in all the years I've even paying DD it's not gone on the day stated. 

But thanks for the info. Never realised they still had to request when it's a set figure. :thumbup:

Since 2008 I've tried to keep it quiet, I worked for one :whistle:

But yes, automated systems run to pay or request payments. Payments in which are due BH or weekend are usually received early, my business gets several of those, but payments out will be taken later.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Anyone paying by DD payments not gone today? 

Mine definitely went on the 1st last month. 

I emailed them about this. Cock up their end apparently. The payment will go out our banks Wednesday or Thursday 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Anyone paying by DD payments not gone today? 

Mine definitely went on the 1st last month. 

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Can't wait for rhe club to say we all defaulted lol

18 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

But yes, automated systems run to pay or request payments. Payments in which are due BH or weekend are usually received early, my business gets several of those, but payments out will be taken later.

Thanks for the heads up on this.

I've just checked mine and the DD payment has not gone out today.

But more worryingly I hadn't realised that the first DD payment wasn't taken on 1st July either, even though I did my renewal at the beginning of June and the DD was set up with my bank and I have confirmation. Season ticket card received last Thursday.

Any advice would be appreciated.

57 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Screenshot_20220801-103905_Gmail.jpg

1 hour ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Thanks for the heads up on this.

I've just checked mine and the DD payment has not gone out today.

But more worryingly I hadn't realised that the first DD payment wasn't taken on 1st July either, even though I did my renewal at the beginning of June and the DD was set up with my bank and I have confirmation. Season ticket card received last Thursday.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I'd get on to them straight away. Someone I knew thought they had auto renew. They didn't. When they contacted club they got told only way there were getting to keep the ticket was to pay the full whack up front as they had missed the deadline.

Just now, Bayfox said:

I'd get on to them straight away. Someone I knew thought they had auto renew. They didn't. When they contacted club they got told only way there were getting to keep the ticket was to pay the full whack up front as they had missed the deadline.

Thanks. Yes will do but I wasn't on auto renew. I've previously paid up front and this season decided to do DD and got the confirmation email with payment plan, 11 payments starting 1st July. Only just noticed that 1st July payment wasn't taken. Season ticket card received last Thursday.

No nothing here re season cards. I was told that a lot were send out on Wednesday when I rang but that is 5 days now. I suppose they can easily switch over the mobile ticketing if there is a major delay but cannot understand why there is this last minute rush!