Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Season ticket cards

29 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

It must be going on how old you are, us old un's don't like this mobile ticketing lark so they got their tickets first. :)

14 minutes ago, Mich-ol said:

Really hoping mine arrives today. It could be sent out on how far away from the stadium you live. I only live a few minutes walk away and not got mine :D

The age may be a thing! My mate got his first, 2 years younger than me, then me on Saturday, and my other mate is still waiting, he is the oldest being 25 years older than me.

However, we all live in the same postal area so it's not that.

On 03/08/2022 at 15:02, jogsuk said:

mine still hasnt turned up yet; had email from the

club to say if it hadnt turned up by friday to contact them!!

My season card hasn't arrived either, so I called the ticket office.  They took my details and said they would reprint a new one for me to collect from a booth outside the fan store tomorrow . 

22 hours ago, Itsthejoeker said:

The queues are worse than before, what’s been the point in this?

Mostly caused by STH trying to insert the card into the slot rather than touching it against the reader from what I saw. Suspect that won't happen in future. 

48 minutes ago, Sean2000 said:

Mostly caused by STH trying to insert the card into the slot rather than touching it against the reader from what I saw. Suspect that won't happen in future. 

As you said Let’s hope everyone has learnt what they need to do now as yesterday was ridiculous, lots of people asking how do they find their wallet on the phone, people struggling with multiple tickets on their phone for the entire group

5 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

As you said Let’s hope everyone has learnt what they need to do now as yesterday was ridiculous, lots of people asking how do they find their wallet on the phone, people struggling with multiple tickets on their phone for the entire group

I can understand that to be honest. Perhaps not straightforward if you don't use your wallet routinely. What gobsmacked me was people with season ticket cards trying to shove the card into the QR reader even though there's no QR code on it 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, Sean2000 said:

I can understand that to be honest. Perhaps not straightforward if you don't use your wallet routinely. What gobsmacked me was people with season ticket cards trying to shove the card into the QR reader even though there's no QR code on it 🤦‍♂️

They've never had a QR code on them have they? Still had to insert them 

16 hours ago, Sean2000 said:

I was one of those people as previously they were inserted into the slot and were not contactless I believe.

• 2 weeks later...