Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Season ticket cards

1 hour ago, stripeyfox said:

My tickets just arrived. Rare for the postman to show up before 4pm - it's like the old days of morning deliveries lol

Great. Once the first person announces their tickets  arrive, I get to be sick to my stomach for a week thinking mine have been lost in the post. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guessing / hoping that renewals are being sent out first and newbies are in the second batch. Otherwise I’m going to be wondering how my mate who lives on the south coast has had his and I only got junk mail trying to sell me a stair lift. 
Edit:

But my neighbour has just popped round as a letter of mine had gotten stuck to the back of one of his. 

Edited by ThurmastonFox
Now part of the me too group

Nothing yet, up in Manchester, although I’ve changed address since it renewed (but before it would’ve been sent) and updated it online so I’m hoping the ticket office have sent it to the right place.

anyone know what happens if it’s not here in time for the first game? just in case…

15 hours ago, Xen said:

Nothing yet, up in Manchester, although I’ve changed address since it renewed (but before it would’ve been sent) and updated it online so I’m hoping the ticket office have sent it to the right place.

anyone know what happens if it’s not here in time for the first game? just in case…

We moved yesterday and not had ours. Was told if we can’t get them off the new occupant that they would arrange a collection before the game 

• Like 1