Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Season ticket cards

9 hours ago, NAKC20 said:

I have gone for a old fashioned card and not received, or heard, anything yet. Booked tickets for the Sevilla friendly, which is obviously on your phone but ain't a scooby how to do it!!!!

You have the option to have the tickets posted to you too, but guess that’s too late looking at this post! 

2 hours ago, alanf0x said:

You have the option to have the tickets posted to you too, but guess that’s too late looking at this post! 

Didnt think it was an option for this match and I cant remember seeing it when booking. Thought this is being treated as a test event and we all have to go dressed up as Guinea Pigs!!!

12 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

They will probably say there is a delay to the cards and everyone will have to use their phone for the first few games, just to try and get us on board for their longer term plan of making it all mobile tickets only!

7DBA7AFD-7C96-46C9-B4D1-68A4BC91AFBF.jpeg

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I assumed we would just continue using the same season ticket cards as last year, unless you had chosen to relocate/were a new season ticket holder. Did they say there would be a new version coming? 

New one every year.

1 hour ago, rachhere said:

I assumed we would just continue using the same season ticket cards as last year, unless you had chosen to relocate/were a new season ticket holder. Did they say there would be a new version coming? 

Nope they stated it would be new ones. The FA cup winners one can go on the wall 👍