Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JazzLCFC

Sead Haksabanovic

10 minutes ago, Merchant_Banker said:

Cheap cover for Barnes, is he as good as Lookman?

Had trials with various Prem clubs and spent three years at West Ham never making an appearance in the league.  The limited stats I can see of him in not very good leagues are not inspiring.  Still a young man though.  Nothing to suggest he is anywhere near as good as Lookman.  Knock down price would be around £67.  

• Like 1

We really should not be linked to dross like this if we are still an aspirational club. The guy would be a downgrade on the ball boys. (Qualification - the above is my sons opinion gleaned from his time as the best FM player EVER).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I had him on loan on football manager once. What can I say.

I called one of my Subuteo players Sead, and he was crap. It's a no from me.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Another much needed left-winger 

I'm no fan of Brendo (I'm sure that will come as a shock to many) but even I can't figure out this determination not to sign a proper right winger.  Sign a midfielder and play him there, sign a LW and play him there, don't sign anyone at all - and then act mystified why the position is a black hole.  Window after window this happens.

The only real RW of quality we've signed in this regime is Under - on loan, and BR refused to use him.  Not to drag politics into it but does he just hate right-wingers?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

We really should not be linked to dross like this if we are still an aspirational club. The guy would be a downgrade on the ball boys. (Qualification - the above is my sons opinion gleaned from his time as the best FM player EVER).

The club doesn't really have much of a say in who a website links us to.

Among the current headlines on that site is Noel Whelan's opinion on whether Chelsea should sell Broja to West Ham and Paul Robinson saying Newcastle should sign Ivan Toney. Not exactly cutting edge journalism concerned with fact.

I’m at the point, where I’d rather promote the youth prospects we have, than sign people like this. 

I’m pretty sure it’s nothing in this and we’re a convenient link, having signed no one. 

His left foot is purely for standing on and his 2nd touch is a tackle. 

Look at this, this is the highlights reel! 

https://youtu.be/YDveg4XzglI

1 hour ago, chuck'em said:

The club doesn't really have much of a say in who a website links us to.

Among the current headlines on that site is Noel Whelan's opinion on whether Chelsea should sell Broja to West Ham and Paul Robinson saying Newcastle should sign Ivan Toney. Not exactly cutting edge journalism concerned with fact.

This I know. Journalism appears in general to be removed from facts these days. However, enough of your common sense nonsense. This is FT, home of rancid opinion and hardly any facts. Almost like a nest of top line journalists, if you will. 

It generates traffic, which generates ad clicks and they generate revenue. 

Click bate for people that aren’t that great. 

We’ve signed no one, so half the fan base is chomping at the bit.