Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Abdou Diallo

16 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

PSG want him gone by the end of the window

I feel like this might be one we try and do on loan with an option to buy

Then someone like Lacroix, Tapsoba, etc. permanently

14 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Yeah, I think you might be right. Hope we get in two CBs. 

You’re both dreaming, surely? I can’t see us getting two centre backs and a winger in the next 4 days or whatever we have left… I’d prioritise a winger over a second CB, but I’m doubtful we will get either if no one else moves on. Fofana to be replaced with a new CB looks the only likely move atm.

Just now, ronnup said:

We aren't getting two CBs with Vesty and Cags on the books

4 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

You’re both dreaming, surely? I can’t see us getting two centre backs and a winger in the next 4 days or whatever we have left… I’d prioritise a winger over a second CB, but I’m doubtful we will get either if no one else moves on. Fofana to be replaced with a new CB looks the only likely move atm.

It’s hope rather than expectation.

We might have lots of CBs but most of them aren’t good enough or suit our style of playing except Soy but something isn’t right there and he wasn’t reliable last season. 

23 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Not sure why people would be surprised to see two CB arrive.

In 12 months time, Soyuncu and Amartey are out of contract leaving us with Evans and Vestergaard.

Well it's similar to last season. We needed a CB BEFORE Fofana got injured and only brought one in when he broke his leg. 

Thos year we needed one BEFORE he left but will prob only get one once he's gone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

PSG want him gone by the end of the window

I feel like this might be one we try and do on loan with an option to buy

Then someone like Lacroix, Tapsoba, etc. permanently

This would be extremely amazing if we get diallo and either one of them before Thursday. Which one would you prefer if had the choice ? I’d probs for for Tapsoba.

34 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Not sure why people would be surprised to see two CB arrive.

In 12 months time, Soyuncu and Amartey are out of contract leaving us with Evans and Vestergaard.

The way this window is going I will be surprised to see anyone arrive 

• Like 1