Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY 2022

One thread to rule them all… (until January)

So, just CB to announce, another to buy along with a right winger and no doubt another central midfielder we all aren’t sure we need…

Outgoings? Up to three more maybe?

16 hrs and 36 minutes to go…

• Like 2

Strap in, this is going to be one of our busiest days on TDD ever I reckon. Expect loads of names / rumours to be flying around but end up losing about 3 (Tielemans, Praet and Vesty or Soyuncu) and incoming of 2 (Faes and Boga)

2 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

Strap in, this is going to be one of our busiest days on TDD ever I reckon. Expect loads of names / rumours to be flying around but end up losing about 3 (Tielemans, Praet and Vesty or Soyuncu) and incoming of 2 (Faes and Boga)

I would hope if they go we spend some of that cash on a right winger.  

Working today with foxes talk open for the entire shift 👍. Big questions will Youri still be here by the end of this. Will Praet be gone? Perez? Incoming winger on loan, be surprised if we have any more in. Aside from the new CB who is prob done already.

Edited by richard123
  • Like 2

Probably the most frustrating transfer deadline day ever in front of us, even more so that the ones when we signed 0 players.

Wout in

Praet Out

Humping by Utd.

(Has reverse psychology ever worked for us before?)

Edited by stu
  • Haha 1

I'm fairly sure Tielemans will go.  If that happens I'd like to see Praet stay but I expect Praet will go this morning and Arsenal will then come in for Tielemans this afternoon and we won't sign anyone to play CM.

Looking forward to Faes arriving.  Would like to see possibly another CB, especially if Cags goes, and a RW.

Going to be weird having the clock run down on a match day.

11 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

I bl**dy well hope not, we lose one or two central midfielders, and another centre back, and don’t replace them? We might as well chuck the towel in now.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Nick said:

One thread to rule them all… (until January)

So, just CB to announce, another to buy along with a right winger and no doubt another central midfielder we all aren’t sure we need…

Outgoings? Up to three more maybe?

16 hrs and 36 minutes to go…

I am already so tired and full of dread, good times 😑

• Haha 1

Whatever happens, heads should roll after this. Assuming we don't pull off a minor miracle, it's another window in which we haven't added a quality right winger. There were deals to be done too, even if with lack of finances, there were still good RWs going out on loan and we've (likely) ****ed it up again.

• Like 2

The fact that Faes came out of the blue, and has still not been announced, along with pretty much zero concrete links to players doesn't fill me with hope. 

Faes will come in maybe, Praet to Torino and that'll be it.