Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Your Top 5 Most Hated in Football

1 hour ago, Gary Eatfood said:

There is another way. The top 5 things I love in football in 2022.

1. Coalville Town

2. Watching Tom McGlinchey dribble with the football.

3. Being allowed to have a beer pitch side and wander around the ground.

4. Journeying to unknown grounds in distant lands.

5. Seeing dogs at the football.

Tom was the year above me at school, good player

19 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Man City fans.

All the ones I've known have been sound but I don't get involved in football social media and since their takeover I have lived either out of the country or in London so never really interacted with 'new' City fans.

Chelsea is the only real answer isn't it? History of thuggish, nationalist, shithead fans. Rich part of London. Dodgy owner. Genuine dislike between us and them for years. Tapping up our players. Erland Johnson. Denis Wise. The hilarious VAR willy pullers at the 21 Cup final. Literally no redeeming features.

And yet I still want them to beat United and Liverpool. 

• Like 2

On 12/10/2022 at 12:36, Arriba Los Zorros said:

1) Dennis Wise - Sorry its a Leicester cliché but I can't get over the vindictive poisonous little twerp trying to put us out of business because he felt wronged

2) Sepp Blatter - no explanation needed!

3) Ian Holloway - probably unfair but I despise his chirpy attitude as we sank lower and lower and then coming back revistalised with a whole new playing style afterwards at Blackpool

4) Jurgen Klopp - find him to be the most self righteous irritating fake hypocritical manager around

5) Roy Keane - a horrible, vicious and vindictive man who has made a career of being a bully and at times deliberately injuring other players which is unforgiveable. (The likes of Ben Thatcher, Karl Henry and Kevin Muscat could also come in this category but Keane's the most famous)

Yes, yes, yes, for number 1, can't bring myself to name him.

I don't mind Holloway though, the damage was beyond repair that season. Dislike Martin Allen and Gary Megson far more, Megson especially as he walked out on the club after 7-8(?) games.

8 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Yes, yes, yes, for number 1, can't bring myself to name him.

I don't mind Holloway though, the damage was beyond repair that season. Dislike Martin Allen and Gary Megson far more, Megson especially as he walked out on the club after 7-8(?) games.

I disliked Megson at the time for doing that to us but he made us solid. Far from what Holloway did. I do believe if Megson wouldn't have left we wouldn't have gone down.

• Like 1

Var.

The fans complaining about being moved out of the new signing section.

Absolute jobsworths at football such as over zealous stewards. An example would also be whoever thought it was a good idea to send the email out today re our home security etc.

Klopp and his nasty streak with journos just doing their job.

Forest fans who pretend to be indifferent about us. Their weird relationship with derby is just something else. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Var.

The fans complaining about being moved out of the new signing section.

Absolute jobsworths at football such as over zealous stewards. An example would also be whoever thought it was a good idea to send the email out today re our home security etc.

Klopp and his nasty streak with journos just doing their job.

Forest fans who pretend to be indifferent about us. Their weird relationship with derby is just something else. 

The ones that make me laugh are them who walk in front of team buses shouting get out the way there's a bus coming, as if nobody crosses roads every single day.

2 hours ago, Stadt said:

I find Gary Neville odious 

He'd just everywhere, isn't he? If it isn't ranting about Man United it is trying to save football whilst going to Qatar to highlight suffering as well as being paid to work for the national broadcaster at the same time.

Sky Sports indulge him and his ego is huge.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Corky said:

He'd just everywhere, isn't he? If it isn't ranting about Man United it is trying to save football whilst going to Qatar to highlight suffering as well as being paid to work for the national broadcaster at the same time.

Sky Sports indulge him and his ego is huge.

Nobody ever asked him to take on this crusade against everything. His opinions are incredibly orthodox amongst media circles anyway

8 hours ago, Stadt said:

I find Gary Neville odious 

Started to believe his own hype. He was good to begin with. 

Now he’s turned in to this wannabe Robin Hood like, patron saint of people who follow “footy accumulators” on Twitter, that no ****er asked for either. 

Edit: just seen you’ve basically said the same thing above. 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 2

On 14/10/2022 at 21:48, Manini said:

Started to believe his own hype. He was good to begin with. 

Now he’s turned in to this wannabe Robin Hood like, patron saint of people who follow “footy accumulators” on Twitter, that no ****er asked for either. 

Edit: just seen you’ve basically said the same thing above. 

Plus Sky promoting him and Carragher as some sort of banter rivalry.

• Like 1

On 13/10/2022 at 10:47, Gary Eatfood said:

1. Coalville Town

This to be honest. With non league I can take my wife and young son in his pushchair, enjoy a nice cold pint, food, competitive football at a decent level and no knobheads. Perfect.

On 13/10/2022 at 10:47, Gary Eatfood said:

1. Coalville Town

Watching Coalville on Saturday provided me with two delights. Firstly, seeing Coalville win and one of my relatives scoring against Notts. Secondly, knowing that I’d boycotted watching Leicester as my form of ‘protest’ to the current regime.

I watched a great game, whilst Leicester’s game was fookin awful.

• Like 1